Real Talk, do you actually know a positive woman that isnt related to you?

It's a lot more meaningful than "street smarts" or whatever nonsense people without formal education try to use to justify their lack thereof.

roll.gif
you can say the same about dudes like other people already said, but just thinking about it, I can only think of 2.
1 is a really good friend who've I've gotten drunk with and passed out on top of in the past, and the other is another
female that I WOULD get drunk with and pass out on top of if I was single. Both are cool as hell and I could talk about
anything with

Originally Posted by I AM THAT DUDE

It's a lot more meaningful than "street smarts" or whatever nonsense people without formal education try to use to justify their lack thereof.

College is full of materialistic dumb as rocks party girls. I`m not saying positive women do not exist, but it seems they are such a small minority. Same can be said with males. I`m just posing the question do anyone know any positive chicks that are making moves.

Honestly,

Probably my girl and maybe like 2 others.

Truth be told, I'm starting to think a woman's relations or lack thereof with the opposite drive a lot more of their mind states than they think.

Originally Posted by LuckyLuchiano

Originally Posted by 2LipsLegit

I`m also grossed out by these broads that out drink and out smoke men, like straight up I hate the sight of seeing a chick drinking a beerNah, aint too many intelligent, positive people. I know one chick Id consider intelligent, but shes smart enough to know theres no sense in being too positive.

I def think there are more males with the characteristics OP described than females though.

brah chicks downing budwisers is gross. Coronas and Bud Lite lime is acceptable though. Most these broads be in school for BS majors too, so they not even gaining anything while in school.

Chick in Law, Med, or a legit MBA program
devil.gif
I'm in law school man...the chicks suck. I can only imagine med school is worse. Maybe MBA programs are a little better. Just bc these girls are smart doesn't make them wifey material. I'd rather date a airhead over most of the chicks I've met in law school. Cereally.

Originally Posted by pookieman

263787_873605565391_11005638_42832054_4313270_n.jpg

One of the sexiest, smartest, most generous people I have ever met....she just received her Ph.D in molecular biology and is going for her second.  She is almost a saint...never heard the girl curse...NEVER.....I'd kill for her

Thats good man. I would say date her, but I'd say the dude in the pic got her in a "how u doin?"

lol I can honestly say I can count on my hand the amount of women I can consider positive, that you can hold a convo with that doesnt = you carrying the whole convo, or she aint complaining about something 24/7. Sad world

what kind of women are you talking to? Because they must be a waste of your time. If they're not your mom, significant other, or that one REALLY close female friend (not some girl that asks you to chill all the time) then they are not worth your time. (At least that's how I feel)

Originally Posted by MetroKid26

lol I can honestly say I can count on my hand the amount of women I can consider positive, that you can hold a convo with that doesnt = you carrying the whole convo, or she aint complaining about something 24/7. Sad world

what kind of women are you talking to? Because they must be a waste of your time. If they're not your mom, significant other, or that one REALLY close female friend (not some girl that asks you to chill all the time) then they are not worth your time.
The thing is, these broads don't even have to be your friends. Like I can say I've rarely just met someone that I could hold real convo with. lol idk I need to start going to diff places or something

Originally Posted by MetroKid26

what kind of women are you talking to? Because they must be a waste of your time. If they're not your mom, significant other, or that one REALLY close female friend (not some girl that asks you to chill all the time) then they are not worth your time.
The thing is, these broads don't even have to be your friends. Like I can say I've rarely just met someone that I could hold real convo with. lol idk I need to start going to diff places or something

You just found the answer to your inquiry.

Yes, and i fight the urge to fall in love with her everyday due her boyfriend. She's just radiant, i can't help but smile around her.

It's funny how you talk +!!! about superficial and shallow chicks but those will be the same chicks you dudes fiend over

As for the question I know a lot of positive and processive chicks cause that's the chicks I look for and surround myself around

OP actually to be honest like some other posts have said, there really aren't that many positive people, male or female, in the world. People just seem to have a defeated, negative, indifferent view on things.

The strange thing is the more positive people I know are usually younger, I'm talking before college age. A lot of the adults I meet, they seem to have resigned, like they were searching for "happiness", never quite found it and have given up hopes of finding it. Meanwhile I'm sitting there thinking I would give anything to be in their position, to have their freedom and maturity so I could use it for myself.

Men and women complain about different things... men seem to complain more about careers and general life, their financial situation, their sexual life, etc, and women seem to complain more about their social situations, appearance, etc. It's actually pretty depressing, cause as a kid you look to adults as inspiration and think "that's what I want to be like when I'm older", then you talk to them and they tell about how things aren't as great as they seem.

That just makes positive people more appreciated. It's no knock on people who are negative, they have plenty of reason to be, but then again they have plenty of reason not to be. Everyone goes through their own struggles and if they're negative, let them be negative. Me personally, I don't like hanging around negative people, I try to surround myself with as many positive people as possible.

I`m also grossed out by these broads that out drink and out smoke men, like straight up I hate the sight of seeing a chick drinking a beer.

Nah, aint too many intelligent, positive people. I know one chick Id consider intelligent, but shes smart enough to know theres no sense in being too positive.

I def think there are more males with the characteristics OP described than females though.

brah chicks downing budwisers is gross. Coronas and Bud Lite lime is acceptable though. Most these broads be in school for BS majors too, so they not even gaining anything while in school.

devil.gif
1. what are you talking about guy?  You are an IT major in a school that is no better than ITT Tech. 
Check yourself son. 

Originally Posted by HigherGround

Nah, aint too many intelligent, positive people. I know one chick Id consider intelligent, but shes smart enough to know theres no sense in being too positive.

devil.gif
1. what are you talking about guy?  You are an IT major in a school that is no better than ITT Tech. 
Check yourself son. 

boy kill yourself

I go to a school full of superficial party females none of whom are thinking about their futures, just about how bored they are, how much weed they smoke and making sure everyone on FB and twitter know about it.

I have maybe two or three females I am close to who I truly believe are making positive moves in one way or another.

Them being positive is one thing.
Them having good chemistry with you as a person is another.

With that said, I can have good conversations. But as far as someone worth knowing, haven't had someone like that in my life, for a very long time.

I got this chick who basically is my universal twin, exact same Outlook and way of life. I want to wife so bad but I'm afraid I would eventually lose that relationship...

Back
Top Bottom