Real Talk, do you actually know a positive woman that isnt related to you?

Originally Posted by scshift

Originally Posted by 4Shoposite

If you are making 70gs a year...great car, educated, good attitude...you can't be that great looking. Common denominate that equation. You make Meagan Goode an everyday girl...not famous at all...give that chick a 70k salary, great whip, college diploma, and a good attitude...this chick would get a cat to marry her 5 times if he could.

That's exactly what I'm trying to say.

If you can't find a guy to marry you with those qualities, either your appearance or your personality must be off.
NT translation: Please post pics of yourself so just in case you are cute I can inbox you a e-pickup line. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by grittyman20

If you are making 70gs a year...great car, educated, good attitude...you can't be that great looking. Common denominate that equation. You make Meagan Goode an everyday girl...not famous at all...give that chick a 70k salary, great whip, college diploma, and a good attitude...this chick would get a cat to marry her 5 times if he could.

That's exactly what I'm trying to say.

If you can't find a guy to marry you with those qualities, either your appearance or your personality must be off.
NT translation: Please post pics of yourself so just in case you are cute I can inbox you a e-pickup line. 
laugh.gif

lol

Originally Posted by WISEPHAROAH

Baby girl is acting like 70k is scarey and dudes is to shook or can't compete money, girl no! I'b be in your house with flip flops and lollipops. I'm dating a girl right now with a brand new beamer, makes 80k and is boring and unoringinal as hell. Money and accomplishments don't mean jack +#%! to people unless they are broke themselves or just trife. I won't say you are ugly because dudes will smash anything anyway, but I'm willing to bet my nuttsack you have a bad temperment or are semi sadity and put off that energy without realizing it.
nah, i'm not saying 70 is scary like i'm doing it big time. i'm just sayin that i'm on my game and only going further. i wish i could meet some of you guys so you could see for yourself how cool i am. sidity i am not.

Who said ist unreachable? Its a little more above average...and its a figure that wouldn't get laughed at or frowned on. The point was to make everything as balanced as possible so it wouldn't take away from the real answer: physical appearance.

Now I'm not saying downgrade your standards to a cat living in a missions downtown but instead of trying to find a dude better than you (which all chicks do)...find someone maybe pulling in 40k maybe less with a good head on his shoulder. Chicks will be surprised how focus a guy will get in improving his life for his potential future family's sake if he falls in love with a girl.

If you remain single beyond that...you are just choosing to be alone. No other way to look at it.
i feel u. a dude pulling 40K is not unquestionable. it ain't about money. it's really not. it's about where a dudes head is at. how he is thinking. what he wants out of life.

Originally Posted by LuckyLuchiano

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

Yeah, probably about a dozen. More if I sought them out.

Where do you live where you've become so cynical or that there are so few ppl around you that are actually genuinely positive, nice, and sets a good example, where you can hold a balanced conversation with them?
Man come to Atlanta, so many superficial women. City is being over ran by 2 types of women. You got the Nicki Minaj created character %%+++$, that don't work, just hop sugar daddy to sugar daddy. then you got your "I`m independent" Stuck up "My daddy paid for me to go to Spelman outta pocket" chicks that whip BMWs, that give the exterior presentation that they are on it, but mentally are loony.

this is absolutely true

Originally Posted by versache530

did you read my entire post. i said, i have no problem with the man being the head. i am willing to let him be that. but he is going to have to BE THAT. and not pick and choose when it's convinent. in the mean time, yes, i'm gonna do me.

and no, i NEVER said i was perfect, but i do know what i have going from me. attitude is not an issue. i'm the most cool, calm, and collected person you could ever meet. i get along with the majority of people. both men and women. that's not an issue.

i was planning on coming back and typing a different message until i read your response. I would like to know what's up with men being intimidated by women that are "doin it"? i've heard this several times by guys that are friends. when i speak to them on the subject, they say men are intimidated by women like me. what's up with that. so i ask, so you want a chick that doesn't have herself together? you all want a chick working at mcdonalds? the response i get is: as long as she is working towards something then that's cool. so my question is you all like a work in progress? so once she has made it, then you all get intimidated? give me some insight on that please. or is this not true at all?

and no, not only scrubs come up to me. in the mix you have: men that are fine and know it, so they don't think they have to do anything. they think i'm supposed to be all on their tip just because they are fine. obese and out of shape but i drive a benz (like i care). mr. player who wants me to be one of many.  and i'll be honest. i am tall, so that does become a factor for me at least. i can't say the same for my friends. so some guys might be cool but they are 5'6. i mean, you dont have to be 6'5", but damn....

compared to some other people i know, my standards aren't so high. this one chick i know, she says for a man to marry her, she needs 5 carats, a condo in downtown Atlanta, and a range rover. and she is dead serious. my standards are no where near that, so come up with some other reasons. i'm interested in what you have to say.

First off, let me just say that I'm not attacking you or criticizing your beliefs. Everyone has standards and things they are looking for in the opposite gender. I do too.

Some men are intimidated by women who are successful. They think that cause you're so well-packaged and have it all that they become expendable. I don't agree, I want my woman to have a solid salary, be attractive, smart and down to earth.

You still don't get what I'm trying to say. I don't mean the men who are coming up to you are losers, but they aren't the "perfect" man in your book. You don't think they're appropriate for what you want to be dealing with. Because this whole argument is ambiguous since none of us exactly know what you're looking for in a man, please include that in your next post. That way we can see how relaxed or outrageous they really are.

You missed my analogy, too. I'm not trying to gas you up or say you're something that you're not, but what you're saying right now makes you a perfect woman in a huge majority of men's eyes. There are a few outliers, but almost every man wants a girl who is successful, attractive and humble. You might not view yourself as perfect, but keep in mind that is pretty much the ultimate combination that every man is looking for.

Which brings me back to the original point. If you're as made as you are, there is no excuse why you shouldn't have a decent man. Don't throw out that BS that all men are trash. That is stupid, whether people say that for men or women. There are excellent women in this world, just like how they are excellent men. So if you are getting approached by just people who you aren't feeling, then maybe the guys who you do like just aren't feeling you. That's not a knock, cause you never know what other people like. But if you've been up and down life and you still haven't found a good man or even met one, then that one is on you.

I assume you get out a lot cause you say you get approached by quite some men. Well then like I said, did you ever ask yourself why the "perfect" man isn't coming up to you? And I put perfect in quotations because I just mean a man who, like you, is supposedly successful, attractive and humble.

Oh, and your friend, she isn't holding standards, she is just being delusional. She better be a supermodel to be demanding stuff like that, cause it's evident her thinking is skewed. But don't compare yourself to ridiculous outliers. Compare yourself to the norm.

Please address the parts I bolded in my previous response, because that is what I'm trying to figure out.

now, you are putting words in my mouth. i never said all men are trash. there are some good dudes out there, just not one that i have found that works for me. my best guy friend is awesome. i tell him all the time that he is going to make somebody a great husband and he is going to be a great dad. he is an all around good dude. i know a few good dudes like him.

i don't have a list of qualities a man must have. i think that's corny. i'm looking for a guy that is at least 6'0". ok yeah, that's shallow, but i'm tall. sue me. but anyway. honest, hardworking, potential to be a great father, semi good looking, independent, doesn't cheat, doesn't run the streets all night every night.

is that too much to ask for?

i've had a a few good dudes in my life. i'm not saying that i have never met a good man ever. don't get the wrong idea. some of the ones i've dated have had great potential, but we weren't at the same place in life.

all men are not trash. don't get it twisted. my point was never that. i oftentimes let people know when they say that that they are wrong. so don't say i said that. i was just reading what some of you guys in here were saying about the women they meet and was letting ya'll know that there are good girls out there. just like there are good dudes. re-read what i wrote.

This is an easy one:

I apologize if I hurt feelings but it is what it is and sometimes the truth hurts.

Life is all about common denominators and placing other things in such place to get answers.

If all you are attracting is losers and chumps...babe, you are not that good looking.

Guys are all about physical appearance. Chicks just can't cope with that...or maybe they do and its why they are so insecure on appearance.

If you are making 70gs a year...great car, educated, good attitude...and still struggle to find a quality dude, you can't be that great looking. Common denominate that equation. You make Meagan Goode an everyday girl...not famous at all...give that chick a 70k salary, great whip, college diploma, and a good attitude...this chick would get a cat to marry her 5 times if he could.

Like I said...I'm not being harsh or trying to hurt feelings but that's life.

So maybe you need to recheck what you perceive you are and accept guys who may realistically be on the level your looks deserve.

Or you can stay single

u didn't hurt my feelings. just your opinion. but no, i'm not ugly. i'm not a dime, but i'm not ugly.

Originally Posted by versache530

now, you are putting words in my mouth. i never said all men are trash. there are some good dudes out there, just not one that i have found that works for me. my best guy friend is awesome. i tell him all the time that he is going to make somebody a great husband and he is going to be a great dad. he is an all around good dude. i know a few good dudes like him.

i don't have a list of qualities a man must have. i think that's corny. i'm looking for a guy that is at least 6'0". ok yeah, that's shallow, but i'm tall. sue me. but anyway. honest, hardworking, potential to be a great father, semi good looking, independent, doesn't cheat, doesn't run the streets all night every night.

is that too much to ask for?

i've had a a few good dudes in my life. i'm not saying that i have never met a good man ever. don't get the wrong idea. some of the ones i've dated have had great potential, but we weren't at the same place in life.

all men are not trash. don't get it twisted. my point was never that. i oftentimes let people know when they say that that they are wrong. so don't say i said that. i was just reading what some of you guys in here were saying about the women they meet and was letting ya'll know that there are good girls out there. just like there are good dudes. re-read what i wrote.

I know you didn't say that exactly. But in your original post when you said "if there are so many good dudes out there, then why can't we seem to find them" basically implied that you had trouble finding a good guy.
Your list is cool... but I still don't believe that you can't find someone who fits those qualities. I'm not saying that every man or boy I know fits all those traits, but I do know quite a bit of people just walking around the city who fit that description. If you can't find many men who fit that description, then wherever you're living is pretty different from most of the places I've been to.

It's all cool though, cause you said that you've met and had good men in your life. This argument is pretty much over cause the whole debate was whether you found any men you considered "good". It was just misunderstood.

And we know there are good girls out there, but they're in extremely short supply. There are a ton more "good" guys than "good" girls. Of course that depends on your opinion of what kind of good guy you mean. There are alot of cool, but average, dudes who work hard and are independent that just don't get any play from the girls. 

The main point is that if you're a girl, some guy is always going to be there for you no matter what. Someone's going to wife you eventually unless you're severely busted or have personality issues. But if you're an average guy, it's a lot harder for you to get a girl. It's something you have to actually be a male to understand. Of course from a female point of view you'll say that you just want a guy who loves you, cares for you, makes you feel like you're a queen... but trust me in the real world, most of those guys who do that for a girl don't even get a single chance.

Back
Top Bottom