reasons for your collection

cartimar 1993 air jordan VIII-php3995
pimp.gif

robinsons tutuban 1996 air jordan XI concords php4995
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by chu

same reason as most of you stated, I was not able to buy 'em shoes during my school days.

I've been a jordan fan since high school but jordans have been way ahead of me. then came kobe, that's why I decided to collect kobes instead.

and same as chase_on's, i love reading about the technology behind the shoes I buy, why not try them?
same here i was not able to buy shoes during my school days...hanggang ngayon.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by jason16

cartimar 1993 air jordan VIII-php3995
pimp.gif

robinsons tutuban 1996 air jordan XI concords php4995
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I was only in grade school during that time and I only think about SNES and Sega Saturn's X-men: Children of the Atom
laugh.gif

I remember Cash and Carry had a store that sold the first colorway of the Air Jordan really early before release date at a very hefty price! They also hadPenny Foams for 7k back then! Meron pa nga Jordan Team 1 both colorways for 3.5k! Wala pang tawad yun!

penny foams were 8k when they first dropped here. after the 97 playoffs i was hoping that those foams would come out here, i really like the home cw andthat's the one that I'm waiting for.

the first time i saw those foams in person was in early June that same year in the hands of brixter on their way to practice. until now, i can still picturethat moment when he pulled out those foams out of that Foot Locker plastic bag.

i swear the reaction of the people around him and coming from his team mates was a lot of OOHHH and AAAHHHH... we all look like a bunch kids seeing a hugebar of chocolates! knowing brixter was always ahead of the shoe game,

i took the chance to ask him on where and how he got those and i was very happy that he told me.. after a month i got it thru my savings lol.. i coppedanother pair 18 months later..

i still have my first pair until now but the other one i trade for a 3210 a few months after it's released, not a good move.
laugh.gif

haha! thanks for the welcome guys! really appreciate it. i've been lurking in this forum for quite some time. couldn't resist jumping into yourthreads.
smile.gif

enough for the OT..

Hi guys! im just new to NTPI but i always visit the site.. i am really not a collector for i wear my kicks, wala kc ako ibang masusuot eh.. hehe.. at firstwhen i start to earn my own money, i just buy simple nike, adidas or anything that i like, but when i start to love lebron i also start to love hismerchandise.. i dont buy everything that has lebron on it, i just buy the one that feels good to me and syempre ung afford ko.. since then i said to myselfthat i only buy nike signatured by lebron.. because i really, really love the L23 logo and the lion head.. lebron is not on my budget list, but everytime ivisit NP or NS, i cant resist to look for lebron, at wholla, pag may bago sya merchandise that i really like hehe anu ginagawa ng mga credit cards.. so i dontsay that im a real collector but i love the game and i love the swoosh.. this is a reward for myself, and also it will make me gud looking..
laugh.gif
pogi points..
laugh.gif

Reasons for my Collection

Hmm, Aint really sure what started it but probably its because I love Basketball and I play Basketball a lot, I first fell in love with the Zoom 20.5.5 when Iwas 10, Then after that I just got the Kobe I. After a Couple of Months got the 2k4 Laser, then was the start of the Shoe Game!. I Just love the feeling ofBreaking Necks and Having Good Shoes while playing Basketball. Shoes are just simple a thing of beauty and an Art. BASKETBALL=KICKS

Originally Posted by nicekick81

welcome to NT jusack
happy.gif
enjoy
yes, its a reward after a hard days work
happy.gif
thanks bro..
grin.gif

it was so relaxing after your office works and theres your nike waiting home for you.. forget your wife..
laugh.gif
tinatabi ko pa sa pagtulog ko everytime i have a new one..
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom