Reebok The Rail, Glenn "Big Dog" Robinson signature is back for the first time

Ordered my white/black/reds on Eastbay. Had a decent voucher, and was told by some retailers here that Australian accounts aren't getting them. VERY much looking forward to receiving them. And then hoping to grab the white/black/gold too.... (are they still releasing?).

Ordered my white/black/reds on Eastbay. Had a decent voucher, and was told by some retailers here that Australian accounts aren't getting them. VERY much looking forward to receiving them. And then hoping to grab the white/black/gold too.... (are they still releasing?).
Finish Line calendar shows 3/21 for those.

As does Eastbay.

Last edited:
So many shoes so close together! My wife will definitely kill me one of these days!
Oh I hear that believe me. 
happy.gif

Very good price I have to say. Too bad there is shipping. 

Last edited:
Missed the $42! Man that sucks.

Is the $55 from oneness the cheapest going right now?

If you guys are on the fence, I'd cop or risk missing out for sure. Once sneakersteal or kicksdeals catches wind and lets this $40 gem out, I can't see it lasting long. But just my .02

This deal is just way too good, I might have to double up on these just for the $40 price tag, when I think I paid $80+ a week before the release date and I was feeling lucky. Now if they had the Black/White/Red one for that price, would have been a def cop, still waiting on them to drop. 

P.S. F-it, I copped. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom