Relationship/girl help thread. Vol. semi long distance (Edit: Update on page 5)

Originally Posted by Bearcat23

Your GF of two months.... You're talking about her quitting her job....You're talking about starting a family.... Slow down. Take it slow, it'll figure itself out. She's a nice looking girl. 
qft

Your GF of two months.... You're talking about her quitting her job....You're talking about starting a family.... Slow down. Take it slow, it'll figure itself out. She's a nice looking girl. 
qft

WOOOO! That much time apart? How will you two grow as a couple seeing each other almost never is beyond me. I mean people are together for months and years and are still learning each other. Relationships take consistent work. How can you two do that when she is at work all the time.

Now there is a chance she wont be gone that much but man, I don't know what I would do. Some people just choose to live lives that disable them from having families. Talk with her about it. See what you two can work out.

WOOOO! That much time apart? How will you two grow as a couple seeing each other almost never is beyond me. I mean people are together for months and years and are still learning each other. Relationships take consistent work. How can you two do that when she is at work all the time.

Now there is a chance she wont be gone that much but man, I don't know what I would do. Some people just choose to live lives that disable them from having families. Talk with her about it. See what you two can work out.

Originally Posted by rocathajordans23

qft
/thread

Originally Posted by rocathajordans23

qft
/thread

pleasurep.jpg

nerd.gif

But honestly OP, slow down bro. 2months in this day and age is like 2 weeks. Don't invest too much time into something that may never be

pleasurep.jpg

nerd.gif

But honestly OP, slow down bro. 2months in this day and age is like 2 weeks. Don't invest too much time into something that may never be

it's 1 friggin year.
suck it up dude

IF you're serious about planning the future with this person, isn't 1 year of sacrifice worth having financial stability when you DO take that next step?

it's 1 friggin year.
suck it up dude

IF you're serious about planning the future with this person, isn't 1 year of sacrifice worth having financial stability when you DO take that next step?

relax.....she could be just saying that to see where your head is at......

or not....just relax

relax.....she could be just saying that to see where your head is at......

or not....just relax

I do want to know hwo you all couldn't forsee this happening before you got together. I am sure she knew what her job would entail before you got together so I think we can say, "You knew what you were getting into."

I don't see it working man. I could see if you all had some experience together but since you have only been together for 2 months, I don't see that foundation that will make you be able to get through the distance. Now if you were already together for 2 years and then a situation like this came about then I could see the potential. But I don't see this working.

Nice food man.

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

it's 1 friggin year.
suck it up dude

I think a year is a lot to ask for in a situation where they REALLY don't know each other. Remember, they have been together for 2 months. I don't think a relationship should START OFF as a long distance affair. I am curious as to how long dude and girl were talking before they got together.

I do want to know hwo you all couldn't forsee this happening before you got together. I am sure she knew what her job would entail before you got together so I think we can say, "You knew what you were getting into."

I don't see it working man. I could see if you all had some experience together but since you have only been together for 2 months, I don't see that foundation that will make you be able to get through the distance. Now if you were already together for 2 years and then a situation like this came about then I could see the potential. But I don't see this working.

Nice food man.

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

it's 1 friggin year.
suck it up dude

I think a year is a lot to ask for in a situation where they REALLY don't know each other. Remember, they have been together for 2 months. I don't think a relationship should START OFF as a long distance affair. I am curious as to how long dude and girl were talking before they got together.

you say her quiting would show how dedicated she is to making it work but what are you doing to show her how dedicated you are? she might see it as you're asking her to give up a career she really enjoys but you're not giving up anything significant for her...besides she has a valid reason for volunteering her days off...

plus a year compared to the rest of your life is nothing if you guys make it that far...

if its bothering you that much let it go...its only been 2 months you'll bounce back...

you say her quiting would show how dedicated she is to making it work but what are you doing to show her how dedicated you are? she might see it as you're asking her to give up a career she really enjoys but you're not giving up anything significant for her...besides she has a valid reason for volunteering her days off...

plus a year compared to the rest of your life is nothing if you guys make it that far...

if its bothering you that much let it go...its only been 2 months you'll bounce back...

Back
Top Bottom