Release Info - Air Jordan II Fall 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
$150 for these?? I look at it as $10 cheaper than most retros...No complaints from me.

I got into it a little with The Closet Collector on IG the other day about these. Dude SWORE it wasn't the pair that JM confirmed, it was the black midsole pair that was retroing and had the nerve to say JB will "NEVER retro a CDP colorway"...

He ended up deleting my last comment, talkin bout his sources are JB members...He'll be hearing from me soon enough :D

Shout to JM, per always. Single handedly holding down NT...like fat broads in hot air balloons...

Yeah you know what I mean, all of the Nike branding where it belongs and the wings box, basically the same treatment the NA 1s got this year.

I got into it a little with The Closet Collector on IG the other day about these. Dude SWORE it wasn't the pair that JM confirmed, it was the black midsole pair that was retroing and had the nerve to say JB will "NEVER retro a CDP colorway"....

That's nothing new, dude is a complete joke. He's always on his high horse, yet his knowledge and customer service are to be compared to a dog's fecal matter.

Call him out on his crap and he'll delete your comments and block you. I wouldn't do business with someone so shady.

Anyway, these are a solid OG colorway if they fixed the boxy toe box. :smokin

View media item 571329

Last edited:
OG treatment on these w/ WINGS box and proper toe box shape would be appreciated but I'd cop either way. IIs were my first OG jordan back on the day. :D

I got into it a little with The Closet Collector on IG the other day about these. Dude SWORE it wasn't the pair that JM confirmed, it was the black midsole pair that was retroing and had the nerve to say JB will "NEVER retro a CDP colorway"...

:lol:

That's nothing new, dude is a complete joke. He's always on his high horse, yet his knowledge and customer service are to be compared to a dog's fecal matter.

Call him out on his crap and he'll delete your comments and block you. I wouldn't do business with someone so shady.

Anyway, these are a solid OG colorway if they fixed the boxy toe box. :smokin

View media item 571329

They look nice here, might be the shape of the CDP

That's an 86 pic right or is it a retro cause I thought it was only
One color being retroed or did I miss something???

Really hope they change up the toe box shape.  That alone makes the CDPs a no go for me.  They look terrible on feet. With OG shape the IIs are actually pretty nice.

i just hope they dont start making garbage colorways out of the blue...just keep it simple

i just hope they dont start making garbage colorways out of the blue...just keep it simple
Simple cws will do the IIs justice they shouldn't go the crazy route with designs like nike did with the foams. Simplicity beats everything

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom