Release Info - Air Jordan II Fall 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's the confusion?

JM

Sorry all for the confusion, the reality is I took a look through the book and Im not certain of the color combo. I know there is a huge difference between White/Black/Red and White/Red/Black I cant confirm which one it is, and I wasnt allowed to take pics. All i know is that mid next year there will be an OG AJII to hit, I like others hope its the White/Red/Black combo of the 94 Release.

BBBism

It's crazy how no one likes the IIs even though he won his first dunk contest in them.
First off.. 2s are a favorite for me. Extremely underrated sneaker. Disappointed every other 1-14 Jordan was retroed in the past 5 years but these.

Secondly - Jordan and Wilkins elevated the slam dunk contest to new levels.. But Jordan essentially did the same dunk 3 years in a row. If someone were to do this in 2011,2012, and 2013 we'd crucify them for lack of originality and they surely wouldn't win.

Just goes to show how much the dunk contest has changed. I'm not a fan of the props either today. I just seek originality.

Sorry all for the confusion, the reality is I took a look through the book and Im not certain of the color combo. I know there is a huge difference between White/Black/Red and White/Red/Black I cant confirm which one it is, and I wasnt allowed to take pics. All i know is that mid next year there will be an OG AJII to hit, I like others hope its the White/Red/Black combo of the 94 Release.

BBBism

There is no confusion...I can confirm...100%...it's this colorway...

View media item 570255
JM

wishful thinking, but hopefully these are made with the same premium quality Italian leather that the OGs were made out of. Even if that justified a price increase, i would glady pay it

wishful thinking, but hopefully these are made with the same premium quality SYNTHETIC Italian leather that the OGs were made out of. Even if that justified a price increase, i would glady pay it
fixed it for ya

We all knew the CDP colorway was coming back

Wouldn't be surprised if the Shadow 10's come out next year too

Last edited:
My CDP's are in ok condition, some paint cracking on the midsoles but it don't bother me. I'll be passing on these. JB keeps releasing shoes I already have, money saved.

Damn 10 more than NA 1s it better come with og grey wings box and the wings hangtag for that. Well ima cop ether way so let me stop fronting

I love the 2s soo much. It's really a shame the quality of the cdp's is soo poor. I have a pair ds and I bought my brother in law a slightly used pair and his were literally destroyed after one wear. He is 6'5" 250 but c'mon. Even my ds pair has super minute chipping. The 04s are nice and have stood up to wear but that toe box is far from og. The lows are my Daily Drivers

I wish they would redo them like the Alpha Is with new tech like zoom air. I like retros but I like the new shoes with the flywire, zoom air, fuse, etc.

damn 150? for that price we better not see jordan on the bottom or back or a jumpman lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom