Remember the air raid 2?

Originally Posted by dbcooper

My first pair of nikes. wish they would come out again. Ive seen the white ones and gthe blk and grey. but never this pair
Oh man this brought me back, I had the black ones and remember them vividly. 
Just imagine a white looking Mexican elementary school kid with glasses wearing these.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I prefer the Raid-1, not 2 although I still have one Raid-2 (black & brown)
that has some kind of peace mark on its strap.
If Nike is going to retro the LE versions of Raid-1,
I know I'd love to get my hands on both colorways for sure.

can we get one %@*%%@! shoe that is made the exact same? same materials? same weight? I want these but I'm positive they will fell like caca on the foot.

bump for these the shoe that made me fall inlove wit nikes.. im hunting these if you have a pair no matter the size please inbox me or email sellyasoles@gmail.com. we have a store opening up in philly ans these will be on display

Ive been tryna get That black pair since the dawn of time (its not accurate. I dont care lol) i would trade anything for it :'(

Finally find a pair of ds blk ones on ebay. Bid 155 then tried to up my bid from my phone to 175 then saw they sold for 170. My bid didn't go throw. Sooooooo mad.

I had the black/white ones back in the day. My grandmother got them for me a week early so that i'd have them in time for my birthday. They were called the Tim Hardaways. the black/whites, refs, and black ones are all 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I murked these with the tie dyed Bugs, Wile.E Coyote, and Daffy homeboy t-shirt 
laugh.gif

Welp, I'll post again. Still waitin for Nike to retro these. Those "Urban Jungles" aint do any justice to the "Peace" Air Raids

I remember seeing that brown pair about a year ago still sitting on the shelves of a swapmeet shop (sz4). I went back recently and the shop was no longer there. Should of gotten them for my girl when I had the chance.
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom