Remy Ma-shETHER***Nicki Minaj diss***

Made songs that transcend trends in rap music and are still playable today
Looked up to by basically every rapper alive
Street hits, pop hits, r&b hits, crazy flows, versatile
Made two albums two decades ago and is still in the conversation after all this time
Still revered as potential greatest ever

"He didn't make enough albums to be the goat"

This is why nobody takes you young ****** serious.
"That's a slap in the face to Wayne tho... his 29 mictapes and 12 albums full of nothing>2 classic albums" I'm not even on the biggie is the goat wagon because we all know Jay got that and no one is really close at all but the quantity>quality is dumb.

View media item 2362805Can someone one say me if this js are legits
GALLERY]
Reported

Song was terrible.

Whole "beef" was corny.

Shether exceeded our expectations.....and we overrated it. Due to a few reasons:

-Hip hops insatiable bloodlust for beef/drama
-To see Nicki Minaj humbled
-Sheer boredom

Very underwhelmed by that Nicki track. OD generic. Everybody mailed their verses in. Complete trash.

I didn't fully believe it when y'all said she was cold....but y'all were right. Musically, she's cold. She did EXACTLY what I thought she'd do, grab Drake.

Except the execution was far worse than I imagined :lol:.

And delete1234 delete1234 is SOOOO Outta bounds about BIG :smh:.

But he's RIGHT about the perception that Hip hop would be so much different and better if BIG and Pac was still around. There's no way to know that..... and one could easily see them on the Washed end of 90s hip hop legends, or gracefully having a seat with Nas/Hov/Snoop/Cube etc

She really released a lyric vid breaking it down as if she went in on some deep,metaphorical **** :rofl: :rofl:

@TheCosby: Remy rapped about how her only defenses were record sales and hiding behind her crew and her response is about numbers featuring her crew.

This,then she's the one calling Remy basic :rofl:

Nicki needs to stop claiming rap cause rap doesn't claim her

Last edited:
She really released a lyric vid breaking it down as if she went in on some deep,metaphorical **** :rofl: :rofl:

@TheCosby: Remy rapped about how her only defenses were record sales and hiding behind her crew and her response is about numbers featuring her crew.

This,then she's the one calling Remy basic :rofl:

Nicki needs to stop claiming rap cause rap doesn't claim her

Did she really? Hahahahaha, won't even watch that. I would have preferred if she kept that bar or two to herself and just released these songs as just regular singles. Would have been a better move than those trash *** lines.

Thought this was dope since we talked about Ether a few times. I hate Vlad and rarely watch his videos because he's a piece of **** but it was kind of cool hearing Ron Browz talk about the beat and stuff. Vlad must hate Nas, he always plays dumb when it comes to Nas.

Last edited:
Listening to Envy on TBC... You can hear the longing for the Queens slander to come to an end in his voice. A parent bias is a parent.

DJ Envy sounded like such a groupie :lol: :rofl:

DJ Envy ain't right in the head. Any topics not involving the art of DJ'ing.....he's completely lost in.

Seriously, that dude is SLOW.

Pete Davidson just finished talking about how his dad on died 9/11

Envy - "So is your dad in your life?"

Everybody in the room - :stoneface:

Man, that was tough to watch :lol: Dude literally just said it and dude follows up w/ that idiotic question

No frauds hook sounded like a drake throwaway.

If nicki not going to really go into the beef then she should have just stayed quiet.

Last edited:
wayne and drake a hell of alot closer to the title than biggie :lol:

funny how its only riding when its certain artists

that ***** has two measely albums that are only kept alive by old dusty NY dudes and 40 yr old DJs and of course the pop culture media that just do it to be cool. dude aint the goat. tupac eclipses him in any and every way. aside from biggie medicore singles i have never heard anyone consistently listen to his music like that.

i never heard one song of biggies that hits like tupacs...how can a dude who have two albums be the goat? does he even have 100 songs out? LOL

when you say a dude with two albums out is the goat you discredit all the ppl that have like 10 albums, had to adjust their sound, make hits in different eras, etc.

so all of jay z 547658 albums aint as good as those two lame *** albums? outkast? nas? TWO albums are better than all those guys efforts...over a decade of albums? "i love it when u call me big popa" :lol: NAH :smh:

i have yet to hear a good reason why biggie is the greatest...its like when ppl say big L is the goat LOL **** is a joke. dudes literally saying biggie is the goat cuz he dead smh

It's because you listen to Drake b

I wouldn't expect you to like him.

Not enough testosterone

This ***** waves goes to every thread to somehow hail Drake and slander other artists.

****'s interesting as hell to watch. Cat's different. :lol:

:

Too real. Random but, Hip-Hop is very weird their incredible desire for beef and conflict with the music. The more disparaging and disrespectful a rapper is towards another, the "Better" the "rap diss" is. It's pretty weird to me honestly.

And I get it, like I get the background of Hip-Hop, but the culture champions these diss records in a way thats crazy, then the culture cries about keeping it on wax. Hip-Hop and Rap is an artform, and i've fallen victim to enjoying a diss record or two as well, but most of them really are crude, tasteless, and pointless. I don't get Hip-Hop's fixation with wanting to hear black men and women tear each other down in such a personal way on a public platform.

The last few pages is exactly why nicki shouldn't have responded. :lol:

It was nothing she could say. If you're a fan of hers your gonna **** with it. If your not then nothing she said would change your mind.

It really goes both ways. Remy threw the fake stuff at Nicki but what if it's true that she's had work done too?

Remy basically said it's not about sales. Then post all day all ShEther was top of the hip hop charts. :lol:

It goes both ways but people are unable to be unbiased.

This was an aite little diss. Didn't think nicki could get personal and she did. So props to her for even answering but obviously shEther is the better diss record.

:

Too real. Random but, Hip-Hop is very weird their incredible desire for beef and conflict with the music. The more disparaging and disrespectful a rapper is towards another, the "Better" the "rap diss" is. It's pretty weird to me honestly.

And I get it, like I get the background of Hip-Hop, but the culture champions these diss records in a way thats crazy, then the culture cries about keeping it on wax. Hip-Hop and Rap is an artform, and i've fallen victim to enjoying a diss record or two as well, but most of them really are crude, tasteless, and pointless. I don't get Hip-Hop's fixation with wanting to hear black men and women tear each other down in such a personal way on a public platform.

The last few pages is exactly why nicki shouldn't have responded.
laugh.gif

It was nothing she could say. If you're a fan of hers your gonna **** with it. If your not then nothing she said would change your mind.

It really goes both ways. Remy threw the fake stuff at Nicki but what if it's true that she's had work done too?

Remy basically said it's not about sales. Then post all day all ShEther was top of the hip hop charts.
laugh.gif

It goes both ways but people are unable to be unbiased.

This was an aite little diss. Didn't think nicki could get personal and she did. So props to her for even answering but obviously shEther is the better diss record.
I've said this in this thread, and mentioned how badly I hate Nicki Minaj's rapping.

However, there have been so many people, from Ebro, to Trey Songz, etc. who've come out and said that what Remy Ma said was actually not true. So if we take that for face value, is Remy's verse really better if she lied about 80% of the content
laugh.gif
?

The truth really doesn't matter if the lie is more entertaining.

Back
Top Bottom