Reports of a "mass casualty" situation @ nightclub in Orlando shooting

I'd say it takes about 15sec> to release an empty clip, reload, and put a live one in the chamber. Most people aren't thinking "Hey, when he reloads, I'm going to grab him" everybody is scrambling for their lives.

It said dude had multiple clips or did he have drums?

He prolly had 2 clips taped together, or just had a couple 75-100 round drums.

Last edited:
Hearing a gunshot is super frightening. Dont care what anybody says. A couple years back some guy let off a couple shots near by window. I was under my futon in a split second. I couldnt imagine the sound of a Semi Automatic Gun like an AR :x

That one snap chat video shows a clip of how loud the gun was and she was in the bathroom stall.

Gotta love the superhero/ Clint Eastwood fantasies.
laugh.gif

I mean there wasn't ONE person in that club that posts their InstaGrams workout videos that was willing to risk it all? Man, yall have to remember, most people aren't athletic at all. 

It said dude had multiple clips or did he have drums?

He prolly had 2 clips taped together, or just had a couple 75-100 round drums.

Probably just had 30rd sticks. One in, another in a pocket or something. That's my guess.

ARs rip through bones like butter. If dude had drums he probably would have killed at least 100 people.

Gotta love the superhero/ Clint Eastwood fantasies.

I carry and I've been in more than one situation where someone was shooting. I got the **** out of there every time.

People act like they'd play hero or like somebody else should, but if you've never been shot at (in the dark no less) you have no idea how you would react.

Dude was shooting an assault rifle in a crowded building. The sound alone would stun you long enough to get sprayed if you were near him.

Last edited:
Probably just had 30rd sticks. One in, another in a pocket or something. That's my guess.

ARs rip through bones like butter. If dude had drums he probably would have killed at least 100 people.

If he had drum magazines, the body count probably would have been lower as drums are notoriously unreliable (James holmes started with an AR, with drum mag, until it jammed and he went to the shotgun.)

:lol:

I mean there wasn't ONE person in that club that posts their InstaGrams workout videos that was willing to risk it all? Man, yall have to remember, most people aren't athletic at all. 

Not only that, think about this. If let's say 5 people rush him 4 will die. Sweet! Ok, so who's gonna be 1-4?

If he had drum magazines, the body count probably would have been lower as drums are notoriously unreliable (James holmes started with an AR, with drum mag, until it jammed and he went to the shotgun.)

Yes shotty and the Glock. It's really up to chance, they aren't guaranteed to jam but the double drums do lock up more often than a single. James was carrying a double I think.

What do you guys think of the idea of hiring a trained marksman in social areas like large clubs etc? maybe the shooter would think twice before causing havoc

Actually now that I think about it probably will be impractical

Last edited:
"How could he of killed that many people without someone stopping him?" That's how. It took all of 7 seconds to do it. Sad man

I totally get that but the whole thing took more than 3 hours. How does that happen?

Did he have hostages most of the time? How much ammo did he have? Wouldn't he have to be really organized or trained to last that long?

more than one shooter makes more sense imo

those text that guy sent his mom before he was killed 
mean.gif

What do you guys think of the idea of hiring a trained marksman in social areas like large clubs etc? maybe the shooter would think twice before causing havoc

Actually now that I think about it probably will be impractical

Unless they hire a person that wants to go on a well executed killing spree.

A crazy person that wants to kill a ton of people can just carry 6 or 7 10 round handguns and not reload.

I don't think magazine capacity is going to stop a well planned assault.

Yup that is always a possibility no matter who you hire the risk is always present

I really don't know what you can do to prevent further attacks like this...it's being said that the Internet played a huge role in influencing the man to commit this act...it's evident the importance the Internet has in influencing those who want to research these extremist groups

Banning a religion and hoping future generations are not influenced by immigrants is definitely less substantial than the influence that exists through the Internet, as the entire world is so connected through it

Last edited:
I'd say it takes about 15sec> to release an empty clip, reload, and put a live one in the chamber. Most people aren't thinking "Hey, when he reloads, I'm going to grab him" everybody is scrambling for their lives.
15 seconds.

lol wtf

It takes like 5 seconds max. Mag release + dump or put in pocket + insert and press the bolt release

Banning all guns isn't an option for America but at the very least these assault rifles should be banned entirely. There's simply no reason anyone should be allowed to have that. Handguns are a better choice for self defense purposes anyway.

Back
Top Bottom