Reports of a "mass casualty" situation @ nightclub in Orlando shooting

Lol people can't take a joke.

Of course you would say that.

And you're being real slick black out your avy. After your Nazi sympathizing, people thought you were just stupid. But maybe it was your antisemitism leaking out.

Link

Like I said before, it might be time you take your nonsense back to 4Chan.

Crying @ you deciphering that. I saw it and was just gonna let it go :lol: :lol:

Of course you would say that.

And you're being real slick black out your avy. After your Nazi sympathizing, people thought you were just stupid. But maybe it was your antisemitism leaking out.

Link

Like I said before, it might be time you take your nonsense back to 4Chan.
Meming/=/beliefs

At this point, I don't know if I can believe a lot of the interviews and videos that "pop" or just surface

Meming/=/beliefs
Except you have a well documented history of nazi sympathizing and blatant racist remarks.
You always try (and fail) to weasel yourself out of the argument whenever you make one of these enormously ignorant posts.

Last edited:
Why are republicans wanting to fight a law that will make it not possible for someone who was on the "no fy" list to purchase a gun? Makes sense for them not to be able to purchase one unless i'm missing something.

^ Because mass shootings by closeted Americans are Donald Trump's best way of arguing that we need to ban Muslim immigrants.

Why are republicans wanting to fight a law that will make it not possible for someone who was on the "no fy" list to purchase a gun? Makes sense for them not to be able to purchase one unless i'm missing something.

Because the GOP stance on gun control is whole dictated by the NRA. And the NRA wants nothing to affect the demand for guns.

Crime and suspected terrorist not being able to get guns means less sales for gun makers. And we can't have that.

Watch as the democrats pedal it into another 1986 with the sneak bans. NRA is just a bunch of neckbeards, nobody cares about them.

1968 and 1986 were the worst years in the history of gun laws, I have to sell my car to get myself an old M16A1 or an open bolt 11. 

Last edited:

Beacuse many feel there are alrdy too many infringements on their constitutional right to bear arms so they oppose any and all further legislation.

Its not right, but universally recognized and understood i thought

I don't agree with it at all but the logic is that the government can put anyone on that list and it'll stop them from being able to own a gun. It can be a slippery slope if you don't trust the people deciding who goes on the list I guess.

A little ironic considering how extreme they are with other stuff.

I don't agree with it at all but the logic is that the government can put anyone on that list and it'll stop them from being able to own a gun. It can be a slippery slope if you don't trust the people deciding who goes on the list I guess.

A little ironic considering how extreme they are with other stuff.

Are KKK/Neo nazis on the no fly list?

That could be the reason but most likely just the amount of influence the NRA lobbyists have over certain politicians.

Well nice to know that republicans still don't give an ish about issues that matter. They want less government involvement but continue to preach that abortions shouldn't be allowed and minority groups shouldn't have certain rights.

Because you can be on a no fly list for absolute ********.

Back
Top Bottom