Reports of a "mass casualty" situation @ nightclub in Orlando shooting

At this point, I don't know if I can believe a lot of the interviews and videos that "pop" or just surface
exactly... who still has grainy footage in 2016... 

A lot of people. Go take a video with your phone in a dark club and see how it turns out. iPhones suck at video in dimly lit places and a grip of people have iPhones.

Some of the stuff you cats have your conspiracy theories hinge on slays me. Grainy cellphone footage = it's a hoax!! :lol:

Why are republicans wanting to fight a law that will make it not possible for someone who was on the "no fy" list to purchase a gun? Makes sense for them not to be able to purchase one unless i'm missing something.

Dems want no-fly/no-buy, if you're on the list, you can't go buy a gun. GOP/NRA says ppl get placed on these lists by mistake all the time, it's unfair, and it's a long process to get off.

GOP/NRA proposal would inform the Justice Dept if someone on the list attempted to purchase a gun, they would then have 72 hrs to investigate the individual, judge can decide to block the sale (there's also authority to arrest). Dems say that is too much of a burden on Justice Dept.

So as usual, nothing gets passed.

Last edited:
Whoever took this video has pretty steady hands in the midst of a mass shooting. If I was recording it would have looked something like The Blair Witch Project.

Of course you would say that.

And you're being real slick black out your avy. After your Nazi sympathizing, people thought you were just stupid. But maybe it was your antisemitism leaking out.

Link

Like I said before, it might be time you take your nonsense back to 4Chan.
For those too lazy to press the link

How is that avy allowed?
eek.gif

@X-Alt  tell us how you really feel.

Yeah, you won't be here much longer.

For those too lazy to press the link

View media item 2072691

How is that avy allowed? :wow:

@X-Alt
 tell us how you really feel.

Yeah, you won't be here much longer.

Wow that's some messed up ****.... [emoji]128530[/emoji] Everyone has a right to their own opinion, but that's just straight up disrespectful , and just plain bluntly racist to have that as an Avy. I assume you do it for attention.

Out of all people that dumbass sarah palin shouldn't be calling obama an idiot. The more I hear these republican douchebags talk the more I wish they'd get stomped out. Criticize democrats for making this a gun law issue but thinking we'd not notice them make this a muslim issue and spreading their hate.

Out of all people that dumbass sarah palin shouldn't be calling obama an idiot. The more I hear these republican douchebags talk the more I wish they'd get stomped out. Criticize democrats for making this a gun law issue but thinking we'd not notice them make this a muslim issue and spreading their hate.
It is though, the majority of Muslims do not support homosexuality (yes there are plenty that don't live in 750), but it didn't help this dude.  

Don't be surprised when you go to Saudi Arabia, or hell Britain and find out that almost all of them despise it. General tolerance of gay marriage has went through the roof here, but alot of Muslims, even ones born in America or Britian are slow to adapt. Sorry

Last edited:
^^^ Listen Adolf

Majority of republicans/conservatives don't support homosexuals either

They were against them getting marriage rights, against them being added to the Civil Rights Act, failed to acknowledge this shooting as a hate crime, and just this week the GOP blocked a bill that would have protect homosexual against discrimination by federal contractors

So you calling out Muslims, is like the pot calling the kettle Dominican

^^^ Listen Adolf

Majority of republicans/conservatives don't support homosexuals either

They were against them getting marriage rights, against them being added to the Civil Rights Act, failed to acknowledge this shooting as a hate crime, and just this week the GOP blocked a bill that would have protect homosexual against discrimination by federal contractors

So you calling out Muslims, is like the pot calling the kettle Dominican
Republicans didn't like them

The hood didn't like them

Muslims didn't like them

Now 

Republicans are trying to adapt to get millenials 

The hood is forced to adapt, especially with BLM being in the spotlight 24\7 and Faux news trying to get them to bite

Muslims are caving in slowly

Somewhere in the ballpark of 1.2-1.5 billion Muslims don't like them, I'd assume. 

Last edited:
Republicans didn't like them
The hood didn't like them
Muslims didn't like them

Now 

Republicans are trying to adapt to get millenials 
The hood is forced to adapt, especially with BLM being in the spotlight 24\7 and Faux news trying to get them to bite
Muslims are caving in slowly

Somewhere in the ballpark of 1.2-1.5 billion Muslims don't like them, I'd assume. 

Don't forget Christians and specially the Black church despise homosexuality

Don't forget Christians and specially the Black church despise homosexuality
The Catholics under Francis started to cave in too, sure half of them don't give a **** about him, but it's progress.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom