Return of the NikeTalk Fitted Cap. Help us decide our size distribution and order quantities!

What fitted cap size are you MOST interested in?

• 6 7/8

Votes: 0 0.0%

• 7 1/8

• 7 1/4

• 7 3/8

• 7 1/2

• 7 5/8

• 7 3/4

• 7 7/8

• I don't really want a hat, I just wanted to click something.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
In for a 7 1/2! Was really hoping for the fitted to come with the patch also, but I'll take it as is.

None of you 2010 and later people bet not apply for a hat. Unless you got multiple bans and screen names. The last time the site crashed and it was damn near impossible to get one

Good to see the hat making a return, missed out the first time hopefully i will be able to cop this time around.

There should be criteria to fulfill in order to buy. Obviously only members should be able to buy.

Then it comes down to something like having at least 500 posts or being a member for at least a year.

For the people that got banned and had to create a new SN all they have to do is merely prove that they had an old SN that fulfills one of the criteria.

Regardless of whether you fulfill one or multiple as long as you meet one of the criteria you should have as equal a chance as any other member.

Nike should finally recognize us and come thru with some Niketalk Dri Fit tees
I also don't see why other sites get collab shoes when we haven't had one yet
nerd.gif

Nike should show us some love... Like an NT AM1 or an AF1 or something
Meth has explained why we don't get special shoes before.

Something about keeping NT independent of Nike's influence or something like that.

He'll obviously explain it much better. @Methodical Management

Hopefully whatever criteria you guys put up, I'll be able to grab one

#teamsize8 lol

Should have a five word passcode to be able to purchase the fitted... Word to ezboard :nerd:

Last edited:
Prefer if it was a SnapBack but glad meth listened to the members hope everyone who wants one gets one.

Thanks to @sdubl IG post or I would have never known about this ... I voted for my size 7 and 5/8s, but I want a 7 and 3/4's as well.

Thanks @Method ...

:smokin:smokin:smokin

@Methodical Management Have you guys thought of a 15 year anniversary shirt? Those 10 year anniversary shirts especially that NT knows shirt :pimp:

Last edited:
Would be even doper if only members with atleast 3K posts could cop. Too many lurkers/non-NTers would get them...

Just my .02

Quality not quantity, plus seniority matters most... LOL

As Methodical Management Methodical Management stated we are doing this for no profit.

Everything made will go to charity.

Doing preorders is a daunting task because of many variables:

How long do we leave the window open for? A week? Month? 2 months?

What happens if the sizes doesn't fit, you can't return or exchange them.

No one likes to pay for product months in advance.

What happens if said product doesn't come in? Comes in late? Or doesn't come in as advertised?

We're basically having a open census to give us a general idea if what to order and how much to order.

We are going to try and make everyone happy, but it's not going to happen unfortunately.

I'm literally begging you to take my money for a pre order. BEGGING. Tell me how much and when and I will pay.

Open up a pre order period of a week. Guarantee you most of us will be in by day 3.

As far as it "not coming in as advertised." Have you seen the patch/no patch deter anybody from buying this? No, we're just happy it's coming back. Nobody will return this hat we've been waiting on for such a long time.

Nike should finally recognize us and come thru with some Niketalk Dri Fit tees

I also don't see why other sites get collab shoes when we haven't had one yet :nerd:

Nike should show us some love... Like an NT AM1 or an AF1 or something

I think I've heard that Nike has attempted to but don't really remember.

Meth doesn't allow our name to go on anything unless it's for charity.

Should have a five word passcode to be able to purchase the fitted... Word to ezboard :nerd:

:pimp: and this should only be give to people in this thread that have been here for a year or more.

We already know how it goes. This website was created on "Sneaker heads." Best believe bots will be out in full force when this drops leaving a lot of NT members angry.

Do a kickstarter/indiegogo like pre-order scheme to manage demand? I'm still waiting on things to be provided for things I've backed there, this management team is more capable than some of those efforts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom