Reverse Shoe ID help wanted

So my parents sent me my HO trainset and all the fixings and some of it is packed in some shoe boxes. 

One of them is the Air Max Spark and the other is the Air OTS Trainer 2.

Anyone know what shoes these are?

Don't mean to be an a hole or anything, but it would've been much simpler for you to just google the shoe instead of making a thread.

I have been on Google. That's why I am coming here.

Any other sites you guys could suggest?

i mean, it sounds like you have the names already but those spark shoes were centered around football training ...whats your question?

Well I have been trying to get a list, with pictures, of all the Nike's I have owned since I was a kid. Since I didn't start collecting until 2 years ago it never occured to me to do this before.

So since I now have the names of two more pairs, I am trying to get the pics. There are some more in my head that I know of, but those ones I could never remember the names.

yeah 9 times out of 10 if you put the sku in google it comes up, if that doesn't work flight club has an archive of past shoes, you might find them there

I'm pretty much convinced that no pictures of these shoe models exist.

Punched in the numbers from the boxes into Google ... nothing.

Looked at that Flight Club, the 4 pairs I remember having, neither of them are there.

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

Don't mean to be an a hole or anything, but it would've been much simpler for you to just google the shoe instead of making a thread.

Try being helpful instead of just shooting dude down and assuming he didn't google it when he did. He can't find them, maybe you can. We are supposed to help each other not shoot each other down automatically.
Quit actin' better than everyone else.

I eneded up finding a picture of the Air Ogants on Nike Park.

The Air OTS Trainer 2 has 673263 101 on the box and the Air Max Spark has 173265 471 on the box.

The other ones, well I can't do much about that if I don't even know the names or anything on them.

Back
Top Bottom