Rihanna & Chris Brown Back at IT!??

they should just make the restraining order like 6 inches longer then his reach

edit - his arm reach, sounded a lil ayo at first lol

they should just make the restraining order like 6 inches longer then his reach

edit - his arm reach, sounded a lil ayo at first lol

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Originally Posted by Mrsouthernhospitality

i believe they would have been back together awhile ago if it wasn't for all the press the case recieve...

she had to move on to maintain her image/brand so i understand...i think thats why he never spoke on what she did that night...its always been obvious he still cared about her

hopefully people let them be if they are back together...

Yeah but you know thats not going to happen

yeah
tired.gif

What the heck you got the
tired.gif
 for?  He beat her halfway to death, no way they should get back together.  If anything happens that provoke that type of situation they shouldn't be together, regardless of who's fault it is.  

Originally Posted by Mrsouthernhospitality

i believe they would have been back together awhile ago if it wasn't for all the press the case recieve...

she had to move on to maintain her image/brand so i understand...i think thats why he never spoke on what she did that night...its always been obvious he still cared about her

hopefully people let them be if they are back together...

Yeah but you know thats not going to happen

yeah
tired.gif

What the heck you got the
tired.gif
 for?  He beat her halfway to death, no way they should get back together.  If anything happens that provoke that type of situation they shouldn't be together, regardless of who's fault it is.  

Originally Posted by LouisVuittonDonKing

Chris Brown will always win.
he barely even won the actual FIGHT, much less the war. rihanna must love dude/feel sorry for what happened and how he got railroaded because if she didn't she would have milked it beyond belief.

Originally Posted by LouisVuittonDonKing

Chris Brown will always win.
he barely even won the actual FIGHT, much less the war. rihanna must love dude/feel sorry for what happened and how he got railroaded because if she didn't she would have milked it beyond belief.

dont get it twisted...Chris def. OD'd on her but i dont think it was some abusive relationship where he would just hit on her whenever he felt like it...

there were rumors before that about her being real aggressive towards him in front of other people...

if they want to get back together thats on them...

dont get it twisted...Chris def. OD'd on her but i dont think it was some abusive relationship where he would just hit on her whenever he felt like it...

there were rumors before that about her being real aggressive towards him in front of other people...

if they want to get back together thats on them...

^^ I agree but it seems like chris really changed. He was 19 when it happened he made a HUGE mistake. Even the judge says he's made great progress. I just wish the best of luck to both of them.

^^ I agree but it seems like chris really changed. He was 19 when it happened he made a HUGE mistake. Even the judge says he's made great progress. I just wish the best of luck to both of them.

I'm just happy to see Chris Brown getting back on his feet. A lot of people can learn from this situation, if you ever get in big trouble don't let your work suffer and you should prevail.

I'm just happy to see Chris Brown getting back on his feet. A lot of people can learn from this situation, if you ever get in big trouble don't let your work suffer and you should prevail.

Originally Posted by nom de guerre

How can you say something like this without knowing him personally?

Seems foolish to make that assumption don't you think?

Originally Posted by K2theAblaM

All I can go by is the way he conducts himself in the future. But he seems to understand what he did was wrong is trying to move on from what he did.

Back
Top Bottom