Rihanna & Chris Brown Back at IT!??

mauryfaint.gif

she is couch eating now bruh

i think he might knock out the butch that shes is seeing

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

i believe they would have been back together awhile ago if it wasn't for all the press the case recieve...

she had to move on to maintain her image/brand so i understand...i think thats why he never spoke on what she did that night...its always been obvious he still cared about her

hopefully people let them be if they are back together...
foreal you can straight up tell their songs are directed towards each other... wonder how their music will be now

she is couch eating now bruh

i think he might knock out the butch that shes is seeing

i believe they would have been back together awhile ago if it wasn't for all the press the case recieve...

she had to move on to maintain her image/brand so i understand...i think thats why he never spoke on what she did that night...its always been obvious he still cared about her

foreal you can straight up tell their songs are directed towards each other... wonder how their music will be now

Yeah but you know thats not going to happen

Chris went to the judge asking to drop the restraining order because it would be hard for him at the shows, he would get in trouble when he really didnt do anything. There are rumors that rihannas gonna drop it and "move on", but thats it. No sign of them getting back together.

Originally Posted by lyricist343

Appears Rihanna is dropping the restraining order to a level one so they can have more personal contact with each other...

this had me
roll.gif
for some reason
when the restraining order is completly gone  is when hes won her heart over again?

Originally Posted by lyricist343

Appears Rihanna is dropping the restraining order to a level one so they can have more personal contact with each other...

this had me
roll.gif
for some reason
when the restraining order is completly gone  is when hes won her heart over again?

Chris went to the judge asking to drop the restraining order because it would be hard for him at the shows, he would get in trouble when he really didnt do anything. There are rumors that rihannas gonna drop it and "move on", but thats it. No sign of them getting back together.

Originally Posted by Mrsouthernhospitality

yeah
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Mrsouthernhospitality

yeah
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom