RIP Takeoff from the Migos

^ Yeah you right :lol:

Just look at the post above.

I aint say a word about Cohen being Jewish (because its irrelevant to the subject) but here "they" come - like clock work :smh:

In this thread of all places too :smh: :smh: :smh:

IMHO Lyor Cohen is responsible / accountable for enriching himself by practicing minstrelsy - again, IMHO.

minstrel show, also called minstrelsy, an American theatrical form, popular from the early 19th to the early 20th century, that was founded on the comic enactment of racial stereotypes.

No different than Hollywood in the 70's with Blaxploitation movies.

Anyway - Migos aint rock with Cohen at all...and the reason has nothing to do with Jewish folks.

Cohen literally held them back for a year and a half and tried to kill their careers...but tell me more about "blaming Jews" in a thread made to honor Takeoff's life / passing. :smh:

I definitely feel you on a grand scale. IMO it starts in the 90’s with Death Row and Bad Boy making gangsta Rap the dominant mainstream trend (NWA was big but don’t seem like that was the moment that gangsta rap really took over) in rap and snowballs from there. Suge and Puff didn’t do that by themselves lol

if you’re from Houston and on the club scene then you know j prince jr not jas really and rapalot/mobties have been on some b.s. for years. He runs around the city playing mob boss and creates an atmosphere for this everywhere he goes. DRY

that is the seed of the whole situation. They GOTTA have every rapper around the city with them and be all online with it. They GOTTA be 100 deep on the stage at every big show. NOBODY likes mobties but mobties

I definitely feel you on a grand scale. IMO it starts in the 90’s with Death Row and Bad Boy making gangsta Rap the dominant mainstream trend (NWA was big but don’t seem like that was the moment that gangsta rap really took over) in rap and snowballs from there. Suge and Puff didn’t do that by themselves lol

Schoolly D out of Philadelphia is widely credited for being the first gangster rapper - even Ice T mentions Schoolly D as the inspiration for "6 in the Morning".

You aint hear it from me but NWA was actually the beginning of mainstream gangster rap on a world wide scale.

We all know how NWA began but I'm gonna shut up now and not derail the thread further. :lol:

if you’re from Houston and on the club scene then you know j prince jr not jas really and rapalot/mobties have been on some b.s. for years. He runs around the city playing mob boss and creates an atmosphere for this everywhere he goes. DRY

that is the seed of the whole situation. They GOTTA have every rapper around the city with them and be all online with it. They GOTTA be 100 deep on the stage at every big show. NOBODY likes mobties but mobties

Caught a few minutes of this a while ago and he definitely give off the vibe that he tries too hard with that mob boss **** even down to the way he talk :lol:

I was listening to Only Built For Infinity Links like a week ago and watching their lyric videos just vibing. Woke up and heard the news shocked as hell like what the ****??

R.I.P. Takeoff.. did his thing for the Culture. Migos 4 life!

It’s starts with people like you sidestepping the issues and finding convenient scapegoats

Go post in the Kanye thread. Tired of posters like you hijacking threads.
I apologize for causing YOU exhaustion. 4+ pages of victim blaming and I am hijacking a thread? I stand by what I said, those who needed to see it have already replied to it.

But you’re obviously too “tired” to read in between the lines.

Life is

life is bigger than trolling on the internet.

RIP to he young man that died. As if my condolences even count.

You speaking in codes instead of saying what you really wanna say and I’m trolling? :lol:

Coming in here talking about “blaming Jews for the real issues” (which no one said anything about Jews in here until you did btw) and now all of a sudden you just wanna give condolences instead of expounding? :lol:

You speaking in codes instead of saying what you really wanna say and I’m trolling? :lol:

Coming in here talking about “blaming Jews for the real issues” (which no one said anything about Jews in here until you did btw) and now all of a sudden you just wanna give condolences instead of expounding? :lol:
Don't engage these people. They will go away.

Out here tryna sabotage a thread about a dead man :smh:

Don't engage these people. They will go away.

Out here tryna sabotage a thread about a dead man :smh:
Oh, I guess you’re the grievance police. Sit down! This man’s death is not about you and your half baked opinions.

The hypocrisy is astounding, lest I concoct a whole essay on Lyor Cohen and “white security”.

I always forget that not is 2/3rd idiots and trolls.

I stand by what I posted. RIP to that young man.

Damn man going through the thread. I agree with ya'll saying that he seemed like the most reserved member. Shades 24/7 in public, quiet, not too flashy, no sign of ego tripping, etc. I'm not even the biggest Migos fan, but man I just feel really bad for him and his love ones. I still don't want to speak on how other artists can learn from this because I still don't know the details about what happened, but it's just unfortunate that people can't just have fun together without some BS going down to end the night in such a tragic manner.

Dude is strange :lol:. That’s exactly it.

I Was down HTown earlier in the year with frshstunna frshstunna & kingfoamnyc kingfoamnyc ….and dude looked kinda annoyed/surprised we was getting love at Kamp I think :lol:.

Man, they even sent some rap a lot promoter to our section to try to get us to come to some other club afterwards. Mind you, we just regular *****s celebrating a bday. But they was on our ****. Whole thing felt hella bakey.

One dude approached me like 3x. JR kept knodding over to our way. It was weird. Got up outta there with no isssues though 🤷🏾‍♂️

Last edited:

I Was down HTown earlier in the year with frshstunna frshstunna & kingfoamnyc kingfoamnyc ….and dude looked kinda annoyed/surprised we was getting love at Kamp I think :lol:.

Man, they even sent some rap a lot promoter to our section to try to get us to come to some other club afterwards. Mind you, we just regular *****s celebrating a bday. But they was on our ****. Whole thing felt hella bakey.

One dude approached me like 3x. JR kept knodding over to our way. It was weird. Got up outta there with no isssues though 🤷🏾‍♂️
It’s like that when you spend money somewhere you don’t frequent dudes be trying to figure out who you are and eye hustling
like bro relax :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

but sending another ***** over there and inviting me to another club is a red flag
I don’t want to hang out with you bruh
im just here with my people on some regular ****

Seems like more often than not those kinda sons come out with a complex and are generally not good people.

man's wanted to dance you with papi

Back
Top Bottom