Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Whelp, I guess I'll be passing on that Lava jacket that RF has been teasing lately since there's a humongous KITH billboard on the back of the jacket...
mean.gif
yep. disappointing but not surprising. dudes got some descent pieces every once in a while but ruins them with these KITHSET badges

lavas look pretty sweet tho

Has anyone tried to shrink their mercer pants? I had to get a 33 because of the length, but the waist is too big. When I wear a belt, the waist bunches up just enough to be aggravating. So, does anyone know if I could shrink them? If they won't shrink, guess I'll go see a tailor. Thanks for the tips in advance.

Its going to be red PUMA DISC

I still believe theres one more Asics coming b4 the year ends

Last edited:
ridiculous as in a great price. especially DS, and that size.

i didn't see his sig earlier cuz i was viewing this thread on my phone.

hate the mobile. Wish they were an 8.5 or 9 would've copped.

Really can't wait for the Volcanoes to drop. :smokin :x
yea u can't see dogs or reps on mobile, which is what im on most of the time. I ain't on niketalk on the desktop all day lol

Thats what I figured. Gonna jump on them before someone else buys them. GT2 are size 10.5 and GL3 are 11.

Oh I forgot they dont come with OG box and extra laces. I know the seller personally and he has lots of heat. I guess he just wants to unload?

Back
Top Bottom