Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Exactly. What the **** did this dude do to brainwash (haha, brainwash) an entire generation of kids into thinking his **** is some magical formula that can replace years upon years of time-tested footwear care products?

Exactly. What the **** did this dude do to brainwash (haha, brainwash) an entire generation of kids into thinking his **** is some magical formula that can replace years upon years of time-tested footwear care products?
social media bruhhh. but ya i feel you. soap + water + suede brush/eraser combo and youre pretty much set for cleaning any type of shoe lol.

"Giving people more than what they pay for has always been the motto. The goal was to deliver the most premium upper offered on a Puma silhouette to date. I worked on this project for one of my favorite Retail shops in world, Dover Street Market. Using Italian leathers for the uppers and linings and offering leather lace locks, and leather dust and lace bags as part of the package, it wasn't easy to achieve the $180 price point. I wanted to give those who care about quality something greater, something more meaningful, something they could cherish sheerly based on quality. That is why I removed all branding. This collection is for those who are interested in quality alone."

180 is fine. 

View media item 1084715
"Giving people more than what they pay for has always been the motto. The goal was to deliver the most premium upper offered on a Puma silhouette to date. I worked on this project for one of my favorite Retail shops in world, Dover Street Market. Using Italian leathers for the uppers and linings and offering leather lace locks, and leather dust and lace bags as part of the package, it wasn't easy to achieve the $180 price point. I wanted to give those who care about quality something greater, something more meaningful, something they could cherish sheerly based on quality. That is why I removed all branding. This collection is for those who are interested in quality alone."

180 is fine. 

Yea I'm perfectly fine with 180, materials look butter. Need that black pair :smokin

Yea I'm perfectly fine with 180, materials look butter. Need that black pair
smokin.gif
that 250 price tag floating had me really turned off. 

can't do that white though ahha

nice!

wonder what green stripes would like (prolly a lot like ultra marines)...
I agree with proto J, these are nice. I wish the shoe did have more green on it other than just a highlight in the stripe on the midsole and the outsole of the shoe. Could've been better with the green stripes or even white with gold accents. The all gold stripes throw it off a bit. Overall I still like the shoes.

People gonna be mad at the shape of the XT2. Hopefully RF does some mods to the structure like he did with the COA.

Otherwise people are gonna be complaining about "quality control" issues

Would rather try to get some other stuff Puma has been doing lately over these, but they're nice.
Yessir. These are definitely nice and I appreciate Ronnie's efforts on using A1 materials but there's other stuff that is better coming out from Puma.

BWGH>>>>

Wilderness>>>

Tropicalia>>>

Never bought any Kith clothing before but really like this:

Anyone know if these fit large? Should I go down one size? Normally a M in most things.

If the leather on those Puma's is the same as what was used on the COA then $180 sounds reasonable. It really is great. The only thing holding me back is the white midsole on the black pair. I might just have to buy them and then paint it black or grey.

Back
Top Bottom