Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Trying to console those that are concerned about shipping is really cluttering the thread. Please save the" dont worries" "be patient" and "your fine" for someone else that crap sounds like substance abuse counselor garbage

Just received my RG you have to see them in person to really appreciate them dope shoe

2w74ys1.jpg

Asics x Ronnie Fieg Gel-Lyte V "Blood Orange".

The FP collab, the Adidas collab. Shoot you can even fantasize about super greens releasing but all this shipping talk. My god..
like the release of super greens has never been discussed before. and as Andy Oliver has said, they will never release. (hoping for a gl5 version though)

Never said it wasnt discussed, simply listed possible topics to discuss rather than " my shipping label has been created"

Last edited:

like the release of super greens has never been discussed before. and as Andy Oliver has said, they will never release. (hoping for a gl5 version though)
Don't people realize that kith insiders are PAID NOT TO LEAK future releases? You think Andy is just gonna be like "Oh dang you guys caught us, super green definitely releasing in half a year". Of course he's gonna deny rumors, or else he would lose his job 
laugh.gif

^^^mhm.

Super Green GL3's may never see the light of day, but Super Green GLV's could be a possibility. Praying for this to happen. 
smokin.gif

I musta deleted the pic of the upcoming releases that willmax dropped. Can't find it either in this thread, anybody got it?

I musta deleted the pic of the upcoming releases that willmax dropped. Can't find it either in this thread, anybody got it?
don't think it was Will who posted the timeline of upcoming RF releases for 2014. pretty sure it was Kevin Robles who did so on his twitter? I may be wrong. 

don't think it was Will who posted the timeline of upcoming RF releases for 2014. pretty sure it was Kevin Robles who did so on his twitter? I may be wrong. 

Pretty sure you're right, I also thought it was Robles :nerd:

it was Kevin on FB, i remember the list said Denim GLV is next and Super Greens in January 

Back
Top Bottom