Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Definitely better than that stuff he released last month or so ago. That Nautica looking stuff was just eeehhhhh. I like simpler, more toned down stuff with clothes. Don't mind if the shoes a little loud, just not obnoxious. Think Lebron XI SE, they looked like clown shoes. Just nauseating. 

Yea I'm the same. I'm a huge fan of basics. Been waiting for him to drop it. I think he does it better than his other attempted stuff.

That kith app exclusive drop is the leather gel sagas and gel lyte 3 that were "instore only"

Get the app here

Kith by Kith
https://appsto.re/us/TD2G3.i

I like both, remind me of those puma's he released but never got them.  Can always go for some more asics, just gotta decided between the Saga or the III.  Own a few III's so I'm leaning Saga's

View media item 1251457
View media item 1251458

The all black leather GLIII are already in-store now right ? Are these a new, re-release of the Gentlemen's pack, or just another 'Kithstrike' ?

Are there such things as Fake pair of Ronnie Fieg x Asics Gel Lyte III? Like Honestly has anyone spotted one before? 

Yea I'm the same. I'm a huge fan of basics. Been waiting for him to drop it. I think he does it better than his other attempted stuff.
yea i agree w/ you both.  i also would rather have my clothing with no branding at all. probably why i have yet to buy any kith apparel but i have been waiting to cop a pair of mercers for a minute now. 

The all black leather GLIII are already in-store now right ? Are these a new, re-release of the Gentlemen's pack, or just another 'Kithstrike' ?

Kithstike/reissue. They are most likely sold out onstore. The gel lyte iii is a reissue of the gentlemens pack with white stitching opposed to black when they released in 2010 and I'm not sure about the sagas but they will release tomorrow only via kiths app at 11am est along with their classics apperal dropping

Kithstike/reissue. They are most likely sold out onstore. The gel lyte iii is a reissue of the gentlemens pack with white stitching opposed to black when they released in 2010 and I'm not sure about the sagas but they will release tomorrow only via kiths app at 11am est along with their classics apperal dropping

thanks. Will these make it to other stores ?

What was the retail on these GL3 and Sagas dropping on the app tomorrow?
I already have both, they were each $180 plus tax in NYC. And for those wondering, yes the inside has a leather lining. As far as sizing, I went the regular sizes I get in gl3 and saga and they both fit fine. They also come pre-fitted with black waxed laces and have an extra pair of rope laces. gl3 comes with black and white pattern ropes and the sagas come with all black ropes, u can check my ig if u want to see them.

El Chino's "guide" was pretty spot on for me. If you have a wide foot, you may want to go up. Bear in mind, if you're referring to sizing regarding those all black Sagas and GL3s, you may want to go .5 from your typical size if they're lined on the inside for leather. As an example, I typically wear a 10 in GL3s, and I'd go to my TTS 9.5 if they were lined with leather like the Golds. Golds a lot of people went .5 down from their normal GL3 size. Hope that helps.

Quote:

Originally Posted by El chino  

GT2 - TTS

GL3 - .5 up - 

GSAGA -  .5 down or TTS

GLV - .5 up or TTS - 

KAYANO - .5 down 

GLSPEED - .5 up

GEPIRUS - TTS  -

El Chino's "guide" was pretty spot on for me. If you have a wide foot, you may want to go up. Bear in mind, if you're referring to sizing regarding those all black Sagas and GL3s, you may want to go .5 from your typical size if they're lined on the inside for leather. As an example, I typically wear a 10 in GL3s, and I'd go to my TTS 9.5 if they were lined with leather like the Golds. Golds a lot of people went .5 down from their normal GL3 size. Hope that helps.

Quote:

Originally Posted by El chino  

GT2 - TTS

GL3 - .5 up - 

GSAGA -  .5 down or TTS

GLV - .5 up or TTS - 

KAYANO - .5 down 

GLSPEED - .5 up

GEPIRUS - TTS  -

What was the retail on these GL3 and Sagas dropping on the app tomorrow?
I already have both, they were each $180 plus tax in NYC. And for those wondering, yes the inside has a leather lining. As far as sizing, I went the regular sizes I get in gl3 and saga and they both fit fine. They also come pre-fitted with black waxed laces and have an extra pair of rope laces. gl3 comes with black and white pattern ropes and the sagas come with all black ropes, u can check my ig if u want to see them.
NP. See what fam had to say about going with his "normal" sizing ^^^^^^

Back
Top Bottom