Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

i don't know if its just me but i don't go into detail to look over the sneaker for imperfections. i mean if its totally visible yes but other than that theres really no need to
If I am paying top dollar for something of course I am going to look over the shoe and see what the quality is. The quality on these gel sights is sub par. I can't believe I paid more for this WCP than I did for any older GL3, GLV, or GT2. Also, the kith flters (and everyone else who puts filters on their shoes) needs to stop. The filtered pictures are basically false advertising given that this shoe looks nothing like those pictures. Very dissapointed.

If I am paying top dollar for something of course I am going to look over the shoe and see what the quality is. The quality on these gel sights is sub par. I can't believe I paid more for this WCP than I did for any older GL3, GLV, or GT2. Also, the kith flters (and everyone else who puts filters on their shoes) needs to stop. The filtered pictures are basically false advertising given that this shoe looks nothing like those pictures. Very dissapointed.
you know what you are getting when you buy 'low end' sneakers (nike,adidas,reebok,asic,nb) they aren't known for top notch quality(you need to move onto high fashion designers for top quality) and as far as pricing goes well this is comparable to the stock market and being a sneaker head RIGHT NOW you are over paying for everything bc the market is at its height and i keep saying i can't wait for it to drop and all the hype beasts leave and prices go back down to normal.

you know what you are getting when you buy 'low end' sneakers (nike,adidas,reebok,asic,nb) they aren't known for top notch quality(you need to move onto high fashion designers for top quality) and as far as pricing goes well this is comparable to the stock market and being a sneaker head RIGHT NOW you are over paying for everything bc the market is at its height and i keep saying i can't wait for it to drop and all the hype beasts leave and prices go back down to normal.
NB(made in USA) are actually known for top notch quality.  I have never received a pair of blemished NB(made in USA).

I agree with the top dollar statement. People just get used to it and deal with it, which shouldn't happen. But it is what it is.

In regards to the sights, material quality is definitely there from the glove leather to the nubuck. However, craftsmanship quality definitely falls short on these especially for the price tag. But like I said, most of us deal with it.

anyone know what sweats RFs wearing here? thought charcoal bleekers but they look a little more heavy

Hey, deezysplit

If you do end up cleaning them, mind taking a after pic. Really curious to see someone clean up a pair of RF asics. 
A couple months ago, I was wearing my Offspring GLVs and ended up going to the park. Mud everywhere. I fell one time and the shoe was badly covered. I let them dry, and went to work on them, you could never tell what happened. Soap and water and a suede eraser. 

I bring my suede sneakers to the local cobbler to clean bc I ****** up a pair of infrared 90s years ago and I said I'll never clean suede again

NB(made in USA) are actually known for top notch quality.  I have never received a pair of blemished NB(made in USA).

I have. Many times actually. Hell, my salmon soles had a bunch of glue on the tongue and a brown stain fresh out of the box.

I'd be more embarrassed giving him your money with the amount of **** you talk in this thread. You already made it clear you weren't messing with the model and copped anyway. Only one taking the L is you.

I bought for a friend and hooked another NT'er up. It's not talking sh*t if it's true.

My WCP Pacifics came in today. Let's just say that I am very disappointed/ underwhelmed. The gel sight model is horrible, there are visible glue stains all over the heel and the shoes just feel cheap. Another poor effort by Aaron.
DISAPOINTED?!? THERE'S A SURPRISE. 

Sorry @CE4423 that was  rude of me. But  you've **** on every Kith product for like the past 4 months. What were you expecting with the WCP? 

Sorry @CE4423 that was rude of me. But you've **** on every Kith product for like the past 4 months. What were you expecting with the WCP? 

Sorry Mr. Fieg, I guess I was just expecting more from you. Maybe next collab, fingers crossed.

Sorry @CE4423 that was rude of me. But you'v
Sorry Mr. Fieg, I guess I was just expecting more from you. Maybe next collab, fingers crossed.
I'll agree with you that the Gel Sights are whack, but there is so much other great product out at the moment, I guess I don't mind  if Kith is slipping up a bit. 

Last edited:
Sorry @CE4423 that was rude of me. But you'v
I'll agree with you that the Gel Sights are whack, but there is so much other great product out at the moment, I guess I don't mind  if Kith is slipping up a bit. 

Yea, the sneaker scene in general is over crowded at the moment. I personally don't like where the market is heading. We're seeing more collabs and more production in terms of overall numbers. I think this has led to a reduction in the quality of the product. On top of that, prices have consistently gone up. The good old days of limited, quality and reasonably priced releases are simply gone. These reasons are why I'm so critical of RF/Kith/ and the sneaker market. As a consumer, we should speak with our voices and our money and demand better. Anyone else agree or disagree?

Yea, the sneaker scene in general is over crowded at the moment. I personally don't like where the market is heading. We're seeing more collabs and more production in terms of overall numbers. I think this has led to a reduction in the quality of the product. On top of that, prices have consistently gone up. The good old days of limited, quality and reasonably priced releases are simply gone. These reasons are why I'm so critical of RF/Kith/ and the sneaker market. As a consumer, we should speak with our voices and our money and demand better. Anyone else agree or disagree?
What do you mean by overcrowded too many collabs or too many people into sneakers or too many people into asics?

Action over words. If something is too pricey don't buy it. If quality is bad find another brand. EVERY shoe company has had price increases, Factories are being burned down in protest and people are striking. This is much bigger than RF and Kith. The "golden age" of Fiegs work always gets brought up and hardly anybody was around for it. Most bought the shoes at a ridiculous price to pretend they were. The shoes are now reaching a more realistic amount of people and are still very limited compared to a Jordan. If people want low production they can buy Diadoras and keep chasing the hip thing. 

Action over words. If something is too pricey don't buy it. If quality is bad find another brand. EVERY shoe company has had price increases, Factories are being burned down in protest and people are striking. This is much bigger than RF and Kith. The "golden age" of Fiegs work always gets brought up and hardly anybody was around for it. Most bought the shoes at a ridiculous price to pretend they were. The shoes are now reaching a more realistic amount of people and are still very limited compared to a Jordan. If people want low production they can buy Diadoras and keep chasing the hip thing. 
thank you. dude this thread is like watching a hater's ball. there are a million other places to spend your cash, move on. I'm a fan

What's the best in terms of materials quality and construction?
Puma XT-2 DSM or Asics Grand Opening?

*photo credits:
puma - ig @my.koh
asics - demaxl dot tumblr

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom