Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

The knit material clothing looks awesome. I actually think he did a good job on that. Have to see more pictures and feel the quality of it though. Quality will probably disappoint.
you can tell from the pics????

i just noticed ur a brady fan from your sig. explains everything

Cove and Sage >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> COA and DSM..... IMO
I'm a huge fan of the sages to be honest.

I think it's one of his best works.

If that shoe would have been made around the eclipse era...

Forget about it!

Glad I have two pairs lol
sages are a weird shoe for me personally. some days I really like them, other days they're bleh to me. not a big fan enough to keep them so I just sold them instead.

RGV's on the other hand is probably one of the worst shaped GLV's i've ever seen. extremely bulky throughout only way I can describe it is that it looks poofy. 

you can tell from the pics????

i just noticed ur a brady fan from your sig. explains everything

I'm going off his recent clothing. All his recent clothes have been sub par in terms of quality. Crap is made in China now and everything falls apart after a couple washes. Prices are just way too high for sub par quality.

Yo these 3pk undershirts are amazing.  Comfort and fit definitely make them worth the price tag.  

Everyone sleeping in this Saturday. 
tired.gif

Wish they had sizing for the shorts online.  First pair of bleeckers I got the waist was perfect (OG navy), but the second pair the waist was too big (green quilted) - both size 32.

Definitely interested in the mesh shorts though.

Should I size down, size up, or stay true to size on the Nassau Sailing Jacket? Thinking about copping, but I don't want to have to go through a return process if it doesn't fit. Looks super nice too.

Should I size down, size up, or stay true to size on the Nassau Sailing Jacket? Thinking about copping, but I don't want to have to go through a return process if it doesn't fit. Looks super nice too.
Looking at the measurements, I'd say it's probably safe to go TTS.  Ronnie said they fit similar to the Madison jacket if that helps at all.

Damn they actually look clean on feet

Lol

They look clean because the heel isn't shown and that part completely throws off the shoe.

Ronnie is trying hard to promote these.

It's not working with me at ALL.

The Sakura project was muuuuuch better IMO.

Lol

They look clean because the heel isn't shown and that part completely throws off the shoe.

That's the reason I'm not buying them, that whole diamond logo breaks the shoe

Lol

And the Sakura project was meh...

And this diamond collab is dope?

The Brooklyn bridge was dope?

The all white Pumas was dope?

Sakura was leaps and bounds better than all mentioned above.

Ice T all you want, but these pac sun/ journey specials are garbage.
Yea actually those 5s are nice to me...

even tho I would prefer them without branding and micro perf. CW is dope.

Garbage... Central Park too... DSMs too but still better than Sakura Project... those joints are an atrocity imo...

I wouldn't wear them even if you pay me. 

Yea actually those 5s are nice to me...
even tho I would prefer them without branding and micro perf. CW is dope.

Garbage... Central Park too... DSMs too but still better than Sakura Project... those joints are an atrocity imo...
I wouldn't wear them even if you pay me. 

Lol I feel the same way about these pac sun exclusives.

Different strokes.

Back
Top Bottom