Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Both my Kith orders are arriving tomorrow according to UPS tracking via my Kith account login.

Happy none of my orders got cancelled :smile:
When you click on "track," does it go to UPS tracking w/ tracking number or with a reference ID ("KITH+Order number")

When you click on "track," does it go to UPS tracking w/ tracking number or with a reference ID ("KITH+Order number")

Chill out

If nothing comes up when you click track your label hasn't been made yet.

Just make an account with UPS my choice.

I don't even hate RF. I want him to make stuff I like and for some reason I still come back in here thinking he might, but it hasn't happened in a while.

Takes me to the UPS tracking page with delivery estimation and address and blah blah

Also got an e-mail confirming shipment for one of the orders.

EDIT: Just got my second shipment confirmation e-mail

Last edited:
My first order hasn't shipped yet but my second order has. Should I be concerned about my first order? Sorry never ordered from Kith online.

My first order hasn't shipped yet but my second order has. Should I be concerned about my first order? Sorry never ordered from Kith online.
Naw, in my past experiences shipping has always been scattered with KITH. I did two separate orders on different sizes for the Volcanoes and the size I ordered first came a day after the second pair I ordered. You should be good...unless you don't hear back in a like a week....then you should be worried haha

can anyone confirmed the sizing of SAGA pair? I am wearing 9.5 Gl3, which size should I go for saga?

thanks in advance :smile:

Most go true to size on gl3,,,
9 would fit to snugfor me tho :frown:

guess I need to go for 8.5 on the SAGA pair!

thanks everyone for the tips
tongue.gif

Back
Top Bottom