Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

wish the toe was perf on both of these.

I'm having flash backs to the lux goods and how lame the suede was on the top toe. 

Quality looks very nice, just not unique enough for myself to drop $250+ on.

Orange toe will be had.

Just to be clear, 997 is TTS, 998 is .5 down, since 997.5 has 998 sole, go .5 down?

nthat.gif

im not a fan of matching socks, or the high top socks with shoes, but I love rocking high top socks when im just hanging around my house, so im actually a little excited for the socks :lol:

O also agree perf toe would have been :smokin

Last edited:
hey everyone-niketalk newbie here

copped this pair thanks to the link posted-----hoping i can be entered somehow in this f&f program-this is coming from a guy who strikes out on everything hyped----literally everything

can someone help me in terms of if purchasing this pair gurantees me access in this fantasy f&f ronnie fieg program? any help for this newbie is much appreciated fellow kith brethren

hey everyone-niketalk newbie here

copped this pair thanks to the link posted-----hoping i can be entered somehow in this f&f program-this is coming from a guy who strikes out on everything hyped----literally everything

can someone help me in terms of if purchasing this pair gurantees me access in this fantasy f&f ronnie fieg program? any help for this newbie is much appreciated fellow kith brethren

buying these doesn't guarantee you anything.

Some people who bought Volcanoes, CNS or Salmon Toes didn't get e-mails to buy the Madison jacket a few months ago when they should have gotten an e-mail

Not sure if it's been mentioned by anyone, but I ordered without having received the email and my pair shipped for all who were wondering about this.

buying these doesn't guarantee you anything.

Some people who bought Volcanoes, CNS or Salmon Toes didn't get e-mails to buy the Madison jacket a few months ago when they should have gotten an e-mail
i dont get emails from them what so ever anymore, idk why

My Daytona's navy suede toe faded dumb quick, anyone have CNS or similar to the Mykonos that can confirm how these will react with wear? (Fading, cleaning, etc) Just curious because I too impulse triggered these

i did as well and nothing
yea i havent gotten any emails from kith since the original yankees collab last summer. re-subscribed to the newsletter a few times, nothing. neither of my two email addresses get any kith emails anymore as a matter of fact.

My Daytona's navy suede toe faded dumb quick, anyone have CNS or similar to the Mykonos that can confirm how these will react with wear? (Fading, cleaning, etc) Just curious because I too impulse triggered these

my cns after daily wear looks perfectly fine. nothing is wrong with them. besides the a few oil/water stains on the toe that won't come off. but it's just a little bit. looks fine.

I have the same issue with my daytonas but the suede on my toe box is faded from scuffs or hitting against something

yea i havent gotten any emails from kith since the original yankees collab last summer. re-subscribed to the newsletter a few times, nothing. neither of my two email addresses get any kith emails anymore as a matter of fact.

Same

I know what you mean, i hate it when i impulse trigger things

New Balances typically run a half size smaller than Jordan/Nike, Asics and other brands. 997s, however, tend to run TTS which is why your Rose 997s fit fine. 998s usually tend to run bigger than 997s and the 997.5 has the same outsole as the 998 (which is why he wrote that they run a half size bigger). However, if your size 10 CNS fit fine then you should be fine with a 10 in these as well. Hope this makes sense.
I wear US11 for my 998s and they fit fine, with CNS being the exception as it's too tight for me to walk comfortably. I had a 997 in US11 once and it was kinda tight too. For the Mykonos, I bought US11.5 as 11 was sold out. Will I be okay?

Back
Top Bottom