Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Were they like 10? Why people want ******* 300 on top for them D: 

Damn sucks not being in NY for this kind of things
They're fishing, I don't think anyone will actually pay 4 bills for em, maybe 250-300

They're fishing, I don't think anyone will actually pay 4 bills for em, maybe 250-300
Hopefully... bogos are stupid crazy when it comes to resell, makes no sense to me ... I'm gonna try to hit some of my people in ny , hopefully one will come by 

roll.gif

This guy think this is supreme or something
stitching on the tag is off

the I and T should be touching 

With the eBay 20% code it comes to 200 so if you wanna cop at that price do it today :lol:

man box logos, that burgundy :nerd:

I hope they end up online at some point

Last edited:
I feel like those days are over..and I totally agree with him having less influence on my purchases
Ronnie must have lurked in here and saw your post then went on to restock Bogos in store trynna bring the hype back to the brand...lmao..

did bogos drop in Miami? my friends there and imma make him my ***** and send him if they did

I have to give a massive shoutout and thanks to @sdsualum    Dude drove to the Maxfield pop-up from Orange County and picked me up a Black embriodered bogo and a bogo tee.  Even dropped it off with my girl who lives closeby.  Give this guy a goddamn medal.  

I have to give a massive shoutout and thanks to @sdsualum    Dude drove to the Maxfield pop-up from Orange County and picked me up a Black embriodered bogo and a bogo tee.  Even dropped it off with my girl who lives closeby.  Give this guy a goddamn medal.  
can you comment on the hoodie fit? same as usual, TTS?

Bogo collection at Maxfield

Stitched hoodies $145: burgundy, olive, purple, black, blue, sand
Screenprint bogo hoody $150: navy, black, grey, burgundy
Tees (bogo has a velvet feel) $55: white, black, grey

Stitched hoody fits tts. Didn't try on the screenprinted ones
Tees look like they run huge

Worker said when RF was there for the opening last week, he mentioned Kith LA at the end of the year

jerkstore jerkstore hope those pieces work out for you

stitched ones cheaper than the screen-printed ones?

hope they drop online, purple sounds interesting don't have a hoodie in that color

stitched ones cheaper than the screen-printed ones?

hope they drop online, purple sounds interesting don't have a hoodie in that color

the screenprinted hoodies have side panels on the body...guessing that's why they're a little more

Back
Top Bottom