Roomates/ Siblings Rocking Your Kicks Unappreciation Post, Vol. Chin Check

You know how you fall asleep on ESPN, and you have all kinds of crazy dreams at 6 am with baseball stats and crap floating through your head?

Well I was having one of those this morning, and I hear slow footsteps enter my room. I keep my eyes closed for about 30 seconds, and when I reopen my eyes, Isee a flash of Countdown 13, the same countdown 13's i was supposed to be reselling DS.

I hops out the bed on some real live fire drill type%*@%, and lo and behold, my little brother is rocking them to school with a tall tee and some girbauds. Helooks at me, looks at the J's, and started to speak, and my first reflex was WHAM....

I got this kid on the floor, face down, knee in the back of his neck, basically regretting the day his foot ever became capable of fitting a size 12.

I get no apology or nothing, just a "they just shoes, damn chill out".

I'm like, "they're just teeth", and just go stupid on this kid...

So now I'm putting locks on the doors to my room, and had to stash all of my J's under my bed.

indifferent.gif

I'm sorry, ya'll probably don't care, I just needed to vent...

laugh.gif

Nobody in my house is even close to my size, so I've never had that happen to me.
It must suck though

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Ima size 12 thank god my bro is only a size 8 or else I know he be doin that @+%%, I catch him all the time wearin my jordan slippers and nike slippers, lil_____
smh.gif
I remeber one time I'm in the kitchen, and he walks in with some flip flops I aint even wear yet, I had to heismen him into the wall

Originally Posted by jtothadub

You know how you fall asleep on ESPN, and you have all kinds of crazy dreams at 6 am with baseball stats and crap floating through your head?

Well I was having one of those this morning, and I hear slow footsteps enter my room. I keep my eyes closed for about 30 seconds, and when I reopen my eyes, I see a flash of Countdown 13, the same countdown 13's i was supposed to be reselling DS.

I hops out the bed on some real live fire drill type%*@%, and lo and behold, my little brother is rocking them to school with a tall tee and some girbauds. He looks at me, looks at the J's, and started to speak, and my first reflex was WHAM....

I got this kid on the floor, face down, knee in the back of his neck, basically regretting the day his foot ever became capable of fitting a size 12.

I get no apology or nothing, just a "they just shoes, damn chill out".

I'm like, "they're just teeth", and just go stupid on this kid...

So now I'm putting locks on the doors to my room, and had to stash all of my J's under my bed.

indifferent.gif

I'm sorry, ya'll probably don't care, I just needed to vent...

ahaha, dude goin rock bottom on his bro. they are shoes though bro, chill
eek.gif
roll.gif

they just shoes yea..but its the principle behind it.

i just hate it when people take my s_ without asking

I understand the principle, but did you have to put your knee on his neck?
laugh.gif

I can't even front, I done checked my lil bro a couple times. Now he realizes how annoying it is since he's not the youngest brother anymore.

Thank God my roommates don't care for sneakers. As well as my brother back home. But I do have a story about how my aunt UnDSed my 1st Game Lebrons while Iwas at school to let my uncle use to go play tennis. I love my family but if I ever catch them UnDSing some sneakers again, you better believe that they betterhave on a pair of air maxes because all hell is gonna break loose.

eek.gif
not only did he take your shoes, but he un-ds'd them?
smh.gif

ain't no one takin my shoe's virginity except me

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
My little bro be rocking my clothes
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
. Like Ahh get me angry just seeing him out stuning in my gearson. Like yo why da F you rockin my tee son then homie hits da 40 yd dash with the quickness. Then to make matter worse after I woop him I get blood on mytee
frown.gif
then I feel bad. Not for him but for my tee.

i hate when people always want to touch every pair you have and mess them up. or when people just step on them because you got new shoes, like what goesthrough their head when they do this stuff? seriously

i dont know if these younger brother beat down stories are ducktales, but if they aren't, some of yall got anger management issues...

i know this is not a widely accepted phrase here on NT, but in the end, "they're just shoes and clothes."

both my roomates have feet that are much smaller than mine, so i dont really have that problem. although i did let my mom borrow one of my favorite pairs ofAM90s and she decided that since i didnt rush back out to her house to get them (she lives 45 min away) that she could just wear them whenver and wore them towork and trashed them

no older brothers or cousins who are into shoes.

but had a friend who would do anything to borrow my shoes. it was like a freaking obession with him and telling him "NO" wasnt enough so i chargedhim $5 per shoe/day and when i was finally sick of getting payed, i asked him to kiss my bare foot, and he did.

Since we're putting people on blast, my brother gave me ringworm not too long ago after letting him borrow my favorite fitted. My brother wrestles and hehad ringworm on his head and I wore that fitted after he gave it back to me. Ringworm is no fun people. And I'll be honest, I dunno if I can take mybrother anymore since he's been bulking up due to wrestling. Son is on a Kurt Angle steez and is pretty damn good at what he does.

Like Ahh get me angry just seeing him out stuning in my gear son.
i'll be in the mall, and see dude rocking an ENTIRE FIT, comprised solely of my clothes.

i make dude come out of pocket retail price for everything he's got on. that's just wrong.

My older brother does that +%#* to me all the time wears my %$!$#%% clothes and then comes home in them smelling like %$!$#%% cigarettes and +%#*

I have a sister so I can't understand but she is a sz 7.5 for men, I'm a sz 8... She is asking me to buy her some jays.... I'm scared NT!!

Back
Top Bottom