ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

well this morning I got a email from ups showing a shipment being made tomm from urban outfitters #123 which is the stored I ordered the mints from. I have the free ups my choice account. so any ups shipments made to my home address ups emails me directly about it. i suggest signing up for a account if u dont have one already. - I will be signing up for this ASAP! Thanks for the info!

If anybody finds black sail size 8 for retail, please let me know.

I ordered from UO when it came back in stock on friday. 2 days later, i get a cancellation email. An hour later after that email, the same size pop back up on UO and i missed it because i was studying for a final exam. Next day, i contacted UO through online chat and did a stock locate. They gave me an address and I drive an hour to that UO and they told me that they don't have it in stock and haven't had that shoe in stock for a while since the last time somebody came in and bought 6 pairs. I then call UO customer service and they told me they are completely out of stock everywhere. Then now i'm hearing rumors that theres some OG black sails sitting in some UO in other parts of the country. It makes me so pissed to be screwed by UO within 24 hr period. Just makes me want the black sails that much more. But i don't wanna pay over retail because i ordered it on UO with a coupon.

*off topic rant*

nothing annoys me more than buyers waisting my damn time! dude tells me on sunday to hold a pair of sb's until monday. monday comes along he tells me he will pay today. Todays comes by he text me saying all he is got is $50....god damn flakers...smfh

definitely not feeling those at all. what i loved about roshes was its simplicity, but of course nike is gonna overkill the different material/pattern possibilities. its og mesh or bust for me. well and my one pair of fbs haha.

*off topic rant*

nothing annoys me more than buyers waisting my damn time! dude tells me on sunday to hold a pair of sb's until monday. monday comes along he tells me he will pay today. Todays comes by he text me saying all he is got is $50....god damn flakers...smfh

tell me about it. people flake all the time and its annoying as hell, because theyre the ones that get pissed when you sell the item to someone else after theyve flaked. smh.

*off topic rant*

there should be a rating sytem like on ebay

definitely not feeling those at all. what i loved about roshes was its simplicity, but of course nike is gonna overkill the different material/pattern possibilities. its og mesh or bust for me. well and my one pair of fbs haha.
tell me about it. people flake all the time and its annoying as hell, because theyre the ones that get pissed when you sell the item to someone else after theyve flaked. smh.
comes to find out the kid was 15 years old and has to ask the kid for the money...smfh

comes to find out the kid was 15 years old and has to ask the kid for the money...smfh

those are the majority of the flakers though. theyre the kids that need to ask their parents for money, or the kids that are living check to check and have to wait until they get paid on friday.

I just got the Mints that i ordered from UO on Friday!!

The good: Paid Friday, charged on Sunday, they shipped Monday and received them on Tuesday.

No sensors left on.

Shipped double boxed

The Bad: Although double boxed, the box was smashed! which ended up damaging the original box.

No tissue paper or shoe trees. (not a big deal to me) but I did pay retail at a retail store so you would sort of expect to have that.

Although the shoes don't look worn, the right shoe looks to have been tried on. (left shoe was still factory laced).

All in all, for hard to find shoes, i'm happy i was able to get them for pretty close to retail.(remember UO charges $75 for their roshes + tax + shipping).

They came pretty fast, which i would have expected since it was within the same state.

Now i can customize these bad boys!!

So I picked up a pair of the Tie Dyes today, really jumped out at me and was a colour I hadn't seen before.

Think they would look real nice in the summer, they look much better in person than the pics, really nice colours.

They are also a strange material, like a Goretex style fabric.

Instagram - Nedoz9

Groovy man! I can dig it! That is the perfect shoe to take a stroll on Height St.

Last edited:
So I picked up a pair of the Tie Dyes today, really jumped out at me and was a colour I hadn't seen before.

Think they would look real nice in the summer, they look much better in person than the pics, really nice colours.

They are also a strange material, like a Goretex style fabric.

Instagram - Nedoz9

yeah, thats what the GS pairs are made of too. how is the fit though? im assuming theyd feel a bit tighter.

Any new release info on the maroon/sail pair? Way too many unread posts to read through since last i've been here.

Took about 2 weeks but I finally got my FNL 10$ refund email this morning. I had honestly forgotten about it until I saw the email that it went through. Congrats to stussy for making team roshe! If I ever applied I would hope to become member #92. 
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom