ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Those Mids are looking good imo, but a bit too soon Nike. 1. The Mids should come out as a Fall release. 2. Nike just eating up my wallet. I need my college degree to do its magic and get me a job! 

I need Gammas or Black sails in a size TEN (10). Appreciate whoever can find for me.
I could help you out I know of a place near me that had a 10 in Gammas last I checked. I'll go check later today and let you know. I'lll PM you and we can exchange numbers. 

I could help you out I know of a place near me that had a 10 in Gammas last I checked. I'll go check later today and let you know. I'lll PM you and we can exchange numbers. 
I appreciate it. Was gonna cop the last pair on Zappos for 70 with free shipping but someone beat me to the punch.

Team Roshe Application

Jeff Richard Salvador

Hayward CA

Size 11

What made me buy this shoe ?

It all started last year of spring at Newpark mall when me and my girlfriend was roaming around at the mall, I first saw them at Shiekh and Shoe Palace but decided not check them out yet since I still don't know anything about it, all I know was I like how simple they are. Then we came back to the mall and I decided to try them on at that time they have Cyber, Siren and Black/Sail but decided to get the Cyber because of the volt sole. I was pretty broke at that time that's why I didn't get a chance to get 3 of them, but when I got the chance and money to get them they're all gone and regret not getting them.

What made me like or interested about the shoe ?

I like how simple they are and almost goes with every outfit you wear and for me I like to keep everything simple as possible that's why it made me get this shoe. Also especially how comfortable they are unlike Jordan it feels like your walking in a brink. I also love how cheap they are and affordable, this made me collect them instead of Jordans.

Throught last year I was on the hunt for some colorways but didn't get a chance to cop any because I don't wanna pay over retail for them thinking I could get them for retail but I was wrong. While I was browing where to get some Roshe it led me to Niketalk, I've decided to join so I could find what I'm looking for. Lucky for me I got my 2nd Pair of Roshe this year of January which is Atomic/Woven. I also learned that you also need to do your own research now just depend on someone and lurk for some info. Throughout this year my collection have grown and loving each one of them. I would also thank this community because of you guys I wouln't be able to add more into my collection and to TRo who helped uus on some info about Roshe. Thank you for taking your time reading my application and I'll do my best as I can to contribute more into this community

Would also like to thank Stussykd, Dzankle, ****ies, Leopard, Villarino and Dustybruh who are looking out for me.

Updated Collection
+1, BUMP! personally don't know him, but just seeing what he contributes to this thread, very helpful dude! Thought he would've been in TR by now.

Any other broshes use sneaker shields in rosheezays? 

They definitely help to keep the mesh from creasing.

You can't be serious, that sounds terribly uncomfortable, which seems to defeat the purpose does it not? To each his own I suppose but I don't see the point of trying to not crease a material that's suppose to mold to your foot

I know this is super random but do you guys usually take out the cardboard inserts and leave the tissue paper for the toe box? Or do you try to leave the cardboard inserts also? All of my inserts I seem to find are bent up and they get harder and harder to put in the shoe correctly. I just started taking them out and leaving the tissue paper in the toe area so it doesn't sit all floppy lol.
I take em all out.. always feared the cardboard insert would somehow create a hole on the pointy ends of it

Last edited:
I know this is super random but do you guys usually take out the cardboard inserts and leave the tissue paper for the toe box? Or do you try to leave the cardboard inserts also? All of my inserts I seem to find are bent up and they get harder and harder to put in the shoe correctly. I just started taking them out and leaving the tissue paper in the toe area so it doesn't sit all floppy lol.
I take em all out.. always feared the cardboard insert would somehow create a hole on the pointy ends of it
Same here man, I just don't like the way it fits in there with the tissue. 

You can't be serious, that sounds terribly uncomfortable, which seems to defeat the purpose does it not? To each his own I suppose but I don't see the point of trying to not crease a material that's suppose to mold to your foot
He used the word "rosheezay" of course he's serious:smile:

Saw this pic earlier today and couldn't help but think this is what #RosheGang would look like when people tag their IG posts. LOL 
roll.gif

Last edited:
Guys thanks for the potential help but Urban stock located 8 pairs of the size 10 in Soho. I'm gonna go pick up a pair for my dads friend.

Back
Top Bottom