ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

IMO definitely one of the most underrated roshes. Wovens in general. From what i hear on this thread everyone thinks they are really not comfortable, I actually think they are just as comfortable. Great work shoe and can be casually formal in nice dress clothes. Black WVN is high in my rotation
tongue.gif

IMO definitely one of the most underrated roshes. Wovens in general. From what i hear on this thread everyone thinks they are really not comfortable, I actually think they are just as comfortable. Great work shoe and can be casually formal in nice dress clothes. Black WVN is high in my rotation
tongue.gif

They are great! I wore mine yesterday to turn in applications for jobs. These will be my work shoes once I find my future career. They are great with khaki chinos. Basically anything khaki, as you have pictured above.

Last edited:
Finally found a black sail 12 via UO, hopefully it's legit and doesn't have security tags. I'm about to pull the trigger on some sport reds any minute, can't help myself. Am I the only one fearful that Nike kills the OG Mesh? I have Iggys, Tokyos, Mint FB'S, & DFW Stratas. I can live with the DFW'S, the FB'S are just OK. The City mids mesh is meh IMO. I'm going to put the Tokyos and Londons away until Fall. It's like 90 & humid in Htown, need that OG MESHHHHHHHH.

tongue.gif
I regret not going .5 size up on those and it feels a little bit snug. I thought it was TTS but it wasn't.

Last edited:
Finally found a black sail 12 via UO, hopefully it's legit and doesn't have security tags. I'm about to pull the trigger on some sport reds any minute, can't help myself. Am I the only one fearful that Nike kills the OG Mesh? I have Iggys, Tokyos, Mint FB'S, & DFW Stratas. I can live with the DFW'S, the FB'S are just OK. The City mids mesh is meh IMO. I'm going to put the Tokyos and Londons away until Fall. It's like 90 & humid in Htown, need that OG MESHHHHHHHH.
they just dropped the v2s with OG mesh lol. Don't be so fearful.

I regret not going .5 size up on those and it feels a little bit snug. I thought it was TTS but it wasn't.
Yeah maybe thats why I like them so much cause I wear all of my shoes pretty snug lol then again if many people have that problem, which i am sure they do, it should be hard to trade for your size right?
They are great! I wore mine yesterday to turn in applications for jobs. These will be my work shoes once I find my future career. They are great with khaki chinos. Basically anything khaki, as you have pictured above.
Haha Totally agree bro! and OH! Welcome to Team Roshe and Congrats:smile: If your apps are as good as your TR app you should have no problem. 

I know im hella late for this, but congrats to stussykyd on making it to TRo! Definitely one of the few dudes on here who put in work. You got my respect. 
glasses.gif

As for those tiger camo ones, both of them are fire. Instant cop for me.

Wow - a few things going on today.  I like the thread movement!

Stussy - congrats, kid!  Let's hope TRo is the *second* best thing that happens to you this week.  Go get that job!

Tie-dyes - nuh-uh.  More money for IDs!

Stuffing in Roshes - I take them out.  That way I can store them in the box soles down - easier to take in and out of the box.

That should cover everything.  Carry on, gentlemen.

Oh, and ladies - particularly the one rocking the MF Doom avi.  You...you I like.

Idk some of these roshes look good but its og mesh for me or nothing..

Last edited:
Team Roshe Application

Jeff Richard Salvador

Hayward CA

Size 11

What made me buy this shoe ?

It all started last year of spring at Newpark mall when me and my girlfriend was roaming around at the mall, I first saw them at Shiekh and Shoe Palace but decided not check them out yet since I still don't know anything about it, all I know was I like how simple they are. Then we came back to the mall and I decided to try them on at that time they have Cyber, Siren and Black/Sail but decided to get the Cyber because of the volt sole. I was pretty broke at that time that's why I didn't get a chance to get 3 of them, but when I got the chance and money to get them they're all gone and regret not getting them.

What made me like or interested about the shoe ?

I like how simple they are and almost goes with every outfit you wear and for me I like to keep everything simple as possible that's why it made me get this shoe. Also especially how comfortable they are unlike Jordan it feels like your walking in a brink. I also love how cheap they are and affordable, this made me collect them instead of Jordans.

Throught last year I was on the hunt for some colorways but didn't get a chance to cop any because I don't wanna pay over retail for them thinking I could get them for retail but I was wrong. While I was browing where to get some Roshe it led me to Niketalk, I've decided to join so I could find what I'm looking for. Lucky for me I got my 2nd Pair of Roshe this year of January which is Atomic/Woven. I also learned that you also need to do your own research now just depend on someone and lurk for some info. Throughout this year my collection have grown and loving each one of them. I would also thank this community because of you guys I wouln't be able to add more into my collection and to TRo who helped uus on some info about Roshe. Thank you for taking your time reading my application and I'll do my best as I can to contribute more into this community

Would also like to thank Stussykd, Dzankle, ****ies, Leopard, Villarino and Dustybruh who are looking out for me.

Updated Collection
bump, ya'll neglecting this guy lol

I see 10,11,12 in Stadium Greens on eBay for like $130 shipped for 10 and 11, 120 for the 12 DS and a DS sz 13 Speed Yellow for $95 shipped for you big footers and

DS 11.5 Cybers for $85 free shipping 

Last edited:
I see 10,11,12 in Stadium Greens on eBay for like $130 shipped for 10 and 11, 120 for the 12 DS and a DS sz 13 Speed Yellow for $95 shipped for you big footers and

DS 11.5 Cybers for $85 free shipping 

Are those the ones with starting bids of 100 and 110?

lol that seller on ebay, kicks2334 is weird. it's already $109 + $20 shipping, pricey enough for Stadiums.  I ask him if there's a BIN and he's like no.

No one in their right mind would pay $130+ for Stadium Greens

SIDE NOTE: Has anyone done any customs on the Cybers? Just a thought

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom