ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

I see. Besides that, appearance wise, their both still the same? right? I mean you wouldnt be able to tell the difference if i were to wear the challenge apart from the Sports with the exception of the swoosh color.
They're not the same, but if you saw them far away there wouldn't be much of a difference. Unless another Broshe comes up and knows the difference. Simply they are the "same" but essentially they aren't the same for the said reasons above.

Ah. Cool. Been trying to hunt myself a pair of the Sports but I thought to myself that the Challenge isnt much of a difference anyhow. But yeah, It be dope if some one who has both pairs could do a comparison. 
Damn thats gonna be a hard find lol I dont know anyone that would buy both pairs
tongue.gif

For those tiny footers who just can't seem to land the Sport Reds. 

Here's the women's colorway in Challenge Red (It has a white swoosh instead) for $85 shipped. Remember Men's to Women's size is 1.5 sizes up. So Women's 11 is a Men's 9.5, I believe there's one Women's 11 left as well. 

http://www.ebay.com/itm/NIB-Nike-Ro...?pt=US_Women_s_Shoes&var=&hash=item2a2c4c7ea3
Yeah, but they're 2 different colors....

I personally prefer Sport Red to Challenge Red. Also, Challenge Red is not OG mesh.

Last edited:
Agreed with del-Ro Defiantly need an NT app with up to date msg alerts on threads and messages and of course a swipe to refresh

found out those roshes were fake. seller claims he didn't know so i said f it. refunded me back $40 so i'll just use it as a blueprint to customize roshes. Spent the $40 on more roshes to ease the pain :smile:. Never buying any roshes unless it's at a store. Damn they were some good fakes!!

anyone know where i can get some replacement insoles? the ones on my beaters are falling apart. thanks!

a peak at my collection

no doubles lol
Damn. Black swoosh on the speeds? Genius. 
found out those roshes were fake. seller claims he didn't know so i said f it. refunded me back $40 so i'll just use it as a blueprint to customize roshes. Spent the $40 on more roshes to ease the pain
smile.gif
. Never buying any roshes unless it's at a store. Damn they were some good fakes!!
Damn sorry to hear that man. But can you post them when you get them in. Curious to how good they are. 

Damn those are clean. Where did those come from? Great custom template too. 
I'm pretty sure it was determined that this was just a grayscale pic of iguanas.  It's been a while since I last saw this pic though

I'm pretty sure it was determined that this was just a grayscale pic of iguanas.  It's been a while since I last saw this pic though
That totally makes sense. Thanks haha. Cause it didnt look fake at all and the pic looks super clean lol

Back
Top Bottom