ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Anyone else looking forward to the Tiger Camos?
Hell yeah man the top dark grey ones for sure!
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Too much going on. Isn't that the exact opposite of what the Roshe is about?

But the Leopards can get it.
I feel you man. Sometimes what the shoe is about doesn't always mean its what we have to be about feel me? =P The shoe itself is still simple structure wise and I think it should remain that way
smile.gif

I feel you man. Sometimes what the shoe is about doesn't always mean its what we have to be about feel me? =P The shoe itself is still simple structure wise and I think it should remain that way
smile.gif
I feel how you guys feel about it, but I felt that way about those Oregon customs and the Black Cement 3 customs, Roshe's were meant for simplicity. However, I like camo and I don't think theres too much contrast/loudness in these pairs. But hey, it's all in your own taste and what you like, no disrespect.

I feel how you guys feel about it, but I felt that way about those Oregon customs and the Black Cement 3 customs, Roshe's were meant for simplicity. However, I like camo and I don't think theres too much contrast/loudness in these pairs. But hey, it's all in your own taste and what you like, no disrespect.
Those black cement customs..are a whole different story. LOL great custom work don't get me wrong, but terrible concept for the roshe lol IMO. Camo is kind of subtle and I like that. 

On another note..

I really think they should make an auto refresh on NT or an official app for iphone/android. 

Any other broshes use sneaker shields in rosheezays? 

They definitely help to keep the mesh from creasing.
Lol, this guy stays coming up with trolling gold.  It's like comic relief watching people wonder if he's serious or not.

Those black cement customs..are a whole different story. LOL great custom work don't get me wrong, but terrible concept for the roshe lol IMO. Camo is kind of subtle and I like that. 

On another note..

I really think they should make an auto refresh on NT or an official app for iphone/android. 
Yeah that's how I exactly felt about those, too much going on. They did a great job, but not for the Roshe! I agree, the camo doesn't stand out so much, so that's why I like it, and just because Tiger Camo is sick. LOL, and I also agree with that, refreshing this page is getting tedious lol. An app would be awesome, maybe someone on here with some app making / programming skills should make one 
wink.gif

For those tiny footers who just can't seem to land the Sport Reds. 

Here's the women's colorway in Challenge Red (It has a white swoosh instead) for $85 shipped. Remember Men's to Women's size is 1.5 sizes up. So Women's 11 is a Men's 9.5, I believe there's one Women's 11 left as well. 

http://www.ebay.com/itm/NIB-Nike-Ro...?pt=US_Women_s_Shoes&var=&hash=item2a2c4c7ea3
Whats the difference between Woman's Challenge Red and Men's Sports Red? Is it because ones more brighter? Or besides the fact that the swoosh is white for womans and more darker for mens? Just wondering!

Whats the difference between Woman's Challenge Red and Men's Sports Red? Is it because ones more brighter? Or besides the fact that the swoosh is white for womans and more darker for mens? Just wondering!
The mesh is different. The Sport Reds are OG mesh while the challenge reds are the same mesh that are on the sprites, womens black 2nd wave, and imperial purples.

The mesh is different. The Sport Reds are OG mesh while the challenge reds are the same mesh that are on the sprites, womens black 2nd wave, and imperial purples.
I see. Besides that, appearance wise, their both still the same? right? I mean you wouldnt be able to tell the difference if i were to wear the challenge apart from the Sports with the exception of the swoosh color.

I see. Besides that, appearance wise, their both still the same? right? I mean you wouldnt be able to tell the difference if i were to wear the challenge apart from the Sports with the exception of the swoosh color.
I think so. Challenge red might be slightly brighter but Ive never compared them side to side. I dont see very many people with challenges either. But if I were to picture them right next to eachother, challenge red would be slightly more vibrant and pure red. Not super noticeably different though

EDIT: Oh and the laces are different. Challenge reds have red laces with white speckles while Sports are completely red

Last edited:
I think so. Challenge red might be slightly brighter but Ive never compared them side to side. I dont see very many people with challenges either. But if I were to picture them right next to eachother, challenge red would be slightly more vibrant and pure red. Not super noticeably different though
Ah. Cool. Been trying to hunt myself a pair of the Sports but I thought to myself that the Challenge isnt much of a difference anyhow. But yeah, It be dope if some one who has both pairs could do a comparison. 

Back
Top Bottom