ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

I just sniped stadium greens in a size 11 off ebay for $100 shipped ^_^ now the hunt for mangos and sirens to complete the collection

Since some of yall in here are h&m groupies....here you go

H&M.com is offering 30% Off or Your Entire Online Purchase of Regular Priced Items when you enter coupon code 0835 at checkout . Shipping is free.

you all welcome...

But be careful

If you get the wrong size you can't return or exchange it in store and they charge you again for return shipping.

Last edited:
Got these in from ebay, $65 shipped, I thought it was a good deal. Good everyday color to wear.

just saw this on tr fb group, guess its an unreleased shoe. the color way (tent/dark royal blue) is preety nice.
What color way is this?
Yup that's my facebook account actually so it's my post.

It is the unreleased sample in the Tent and Dark Royal. I made a lot of research before buying and from my researchs there's only about 5 known owners. They never were produced but the samples were sold at different outlet stores accross USA.  I don't know how much samples were exactly produced but i'd say maximum 20 is a pretty safe number.

Only one pair had been sold on Ebay and it went for 224 like a year ago.

I randomly came across the pair on ebay, there were 22 watches, a pretty decent amount of views and like 11 bids but for some reason and fortunately for me, none of them was intelligent enough to realize the buy it now price that was attached to it was one hell of a deal. (anyone wondering, yes they are 100% authentic and this cw cant be done on nike id.)

It's only my opinion but as for rare roshe runs I'd look for these very very very limited samples and things like that than pay a lot for calypsos which, even though they are amazing and i'd love to have them, arent what we can call limited.

Yup that's my facebook account actually so it's my post.

It is the unreleased sample in the Tent and Dark Royal. I made a lot of research before buying and from my researchs there's only about 5 known owners. They never were produced but the samples were sold at different outlet stores accross USA.  I don't know how much samples were exactly produced but i'd say maximum 20 is a pretty safe number.

Only one pair had been sold on Ebay and it went for 224 like a year ago.

I randomly came across the pair on ebay, there were 22 watches, a pretty decent amount of views and like 11 bids but for some reason and fortunately for me, none of them was intelligent enough to realize the buy it now price that was attached to it was one hell of a deal. (anyone wondering, yes they are 100% authentic and this cw cant be done on nike id.)

It's only my opinion but as for rare roshe runs I'd look for these very very very limited samples and things like that than pay a lot for calypsos which, even though they are amazing and i'd love to have them, arent what we can call limited.
that makes sense, i can see why you would rather spend more on samples than cals, but i hope you're a size 9 and rocking them rather than just putting them up for display lol

Yeah, I was gonna use those coupons on the black sweats but they ain't in stock :smh:

Mad off topic, but I just stacked those two coupons and knocked a $50 jacket to $29 after tax and shipping.

Last edited:

that makes sense, i can see why you would rather spend more on samples than cals, but i hope you're a size 9 and rocking them rather than just putting them up for display lol
Yeah no worries ahaha I'm a size 9 and I got them on right now, just felt like sharing to people that actually cared and know about roshes 'cause most of my friends let alone most canadians are not really into sneakers.

Being able to cop samples is probably one of the only advantages of being a size a 9 haha. I also copped the hyperfuse light crimson sample this week, I'll let y'all know what it looks like when it comes in.

I hit up nike customer service in Europe and they said that there were no indications on what was gonna happen with this hyperfuse cw. it might never dropped like the tents or in might drop only in the States.

doubled up on mangos one a 11 and the other a 11.5  took forever to find and the 11 is DS. just need sirens to complete the original collection. but my roshe collection is always growing

Roshes are the worst when it comes to rainy cold weather..I felt the breeze and the rain through the mesh, fall/winter in NYC is roshe hibernation time.

doubled up on mangos one a 11 and the other a 11.5  took forever to find and the 11 is DS. just need sirens to complete the original collection. but my roshe collection is always growing
I'm so jealous right now

Don't know if it has been posted yet.

I was personnaly wondering how the doernbecher roshe run might look, pictures werent saying much.

This vid has a great 30 seconds or so about it, you can see exactly how they look.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom