ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

They are beautiful! Just got these in the mail today. Armory Navy/White.

more pics of these please.

new pickup. done with roshes. hypebeasts can have 'em. can finally unsubscribe from this thread!
smile.gif
i will be done when I get the calypsos.. and when i decide whether to pull the trigger on some thunder blue primos. 

so when does team roshe apps start back up?

I need the Roshe safari challenge red in size 9 if anyone knows where I can get them. 

PM me or text me anytime at 305 799 9291

Thanks in advance

Im amazed no-one hit me up on the santa anita releases . Lmao well your loss (they even got iggys and crimsons fsr) whatevs .

I think alot of people at this point are looking for the hard to find stuff.....sirens, cybers, calypsos, etc
Yeah I know and I somewhat look down on them . The sirens calyspos and cybers were incredibly slept on. No one bought them they stayed on shleves,but immediately they became a part of the og7 everyone wanted a pair . Lol at sneakerculture

Yeah I know and I somewhat look down on them . The sirens calyspos and cybers were incredibly slept on. No one bought them they stayed on shleves,but immediately they became a part of the og7 everyone wanted a pair . Lol at sneakerculture
thats the way it always works. if you sleep on stuff initial release your bank account will pay for it later....prime example look at people wanting the squadrons those shoes sat on shelf for months now they are gone people want them...
Haven't checked the thread in a while but does anyone know if sheikh is selling the marble pack?

What kind of material is it? Men's OG or women's mesh?
If they were og mesh, it'd be my 2nd or 3rd favorite pair no joke. But they're even tighter than the women's mesh, that's the only flaw about them. They're pretty restricting, but it's such a dope cw! I'm actually wondering why people are sleeping on these.

If they were og mesh, it'd be my 2nd or 3rd favorite pair no joke. But they're even tighter than the women's mesh, that's the only flaw about them. They're pretty restricting, but it's such a dope cw! I'm actually wondering why people are sleeping on these.

How much did you pay? Did you cop from JD sports directly?

thats the way it always works. if you sleep on stuff initial release your bank account will pay for it later....prime example look at people wanting the squadrons those shoes sat on shelf for months now they are gone people want them...
Finishline got a restock as of yesterday so I would hit us up as soon as possible if your trying to cop

Here are the primary 2 reasons.

#1. not og mesh

#2. not $70. you probably paid over $100 for them....

I was fortunate enough to ge
I dont need a pair I am good....I had squads since they first dropped. Only pairs I need are sirens, mangos, calyposos and stadium greens.
I was fortunate enough to get mangos so now I want Calypsos, Sirens, stadiums, Knicks, and Speed Yellows! I wore my marble pack silver today and they are really sick as far as looks go[emoji]128077[/emoji]

I was fortunate enough to ge
I was fortunate enough to get mangos so now I want Calypsos, Sirens, stadiums, Knicks, and Speed Yellows! I wore my marble pack silver today and they are really sick as far as looks go[emoji]128077[/emoji]
speed yellows bro. VERY underrated pair. 

Back
Top Bottom