ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

It's pretty cool seeing how everyone will be getting sirens. The thread has a much better vibe now. Hahaha

Been awhile since I've come here. The Sirens re-stock brought me back. I ordered them at 8AM yesterday as I was sitting in a computer science class lol. Waiting for the Calypso release now. I got a shipping confirmation around 5PM same day, should arrive on 12/3 due to the holidays this upcoming week. I also checked in-store availability for the Sirens and Knicks, no stores in Orange County has em. Will update my collection when the Sirens arrive.

Been awhile since I've come here. The Sirens re-stock brought me back. I ordered them at 8AM yesterday as I was sitting in a computer science class lol. Waiting for the Calypso release now. I got a shipping confirmation around 5PM same day, should arrive on 12/3 due to the holidays this upcoming week. I also checked in-store availability for the Sirens and Knicks, no stores in Orange County has em. Will update my collection when the Sirens arrive.

LA finishlines will have them.

Missed the Siren rerelease. And they don't have them in store at Tampa. I'd like to buy the Knicks but I'd rather buy them in store w the military discount.

I have a couple of scuff marks on my marble roshes.

I tried throwing them in the washer but they're still there.

any advice on what to do to get rid of them?

I know they restocked. But they don't have most common sizes.
I don't think there will be another restock on these, considering how many sizes are still left. Seems like Nike produced many pairs and I don't think any more will be produced.

It's pretty cool seeing how everyone will be getting sirens. The thread has a much better vibe now. Hahaha
In before #teambrownbox 
nerd.gif

I don't think there will be another restock on these, considering how many sizes are still left. Seems like Nike produced many pairs and I don't think any more will be produced.

I don't think there will be another restock but more and more stores will be getting their stock. Finish line is usually early with theirs, at least with the air max OG pack

I have a couple of scuff marks on my marble roshes.

I tried throwing them in the washer but they're still there.

any advice on what to do to get rid of them?
no joke, try using an eraser. I've gotten so many scuffs off of my iguanas with that. but to be safe, i'd use a white eraser. Cheap pink erasers leave skids

Best eraser ever:

I'm sure this question has already been asked before, but this restock of sirens and calypsos will be in stores as well right?

Interesting that people are still able to sell their calypsos for 200+ lol. Not trying, but actually selling to someone .-.

Back
Top Bottom