ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Manger at my local FNL said on 60-70 of their 700+ stores are getting these. But I know just about all FA's will have them

I thought I was the only one who doubled up on the pairs I liked. Sick collection man. Repped!

Thank you sir!

At the time I had no idea Nike would re-release everything within a year lol! Figured I had to double up because these wear out pretty quick...

Thank God I stumbled in here. Just caught sirens for retail finally!!!

Can anyone point me to the sport red pair size 12 ? (retail of course)

Thank you sir!

At the time I had no idea Nike would re-release everything within a year lol! Figured I had to double up because these wear out pretty quick...

No doubt man, my black sails and sport reds soles are smooth on the bottom. So I started doubling up on the colorways that I like.

Thank God I stumbled in here. Just caught sirens for retail finally!!!

Can anyone point me to the sport red pair size 12 ? (retail of course)

If you have a local footaction, you can have them locate a pair for you. The one by me still has decent sizes available at Footaction and Footlocker.

So now that calypsos will be everywhere. Well it seems like they will be, the market value is going down on them, which is great no one has to pay resell price but what do you guys think is the most coveted roshe now or will be?....

Last edited:
So now that calypsos will be everywhere. Well it seems like they will be, the market value is going down on them, which is great no one has to resell price but what do you guys think is the most coveted roshe now or will be?....

Mango V1

So now that calypsos will be everywhere. Well it seems like they will be, the market value is going down on them, which is great no one has to resell price but what do you guys think is the most coveted roshe now or will be?....

All the Asia exclusives

Back
Top Bottom