ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

as for those waiting - patience.  they will drop, similarly to sbs.  looks like the og cws are bringing new people to teamroshe so dont expect official info like jordan drops.  even if FNL and champs sellout shops will have phone orders as long as you stay alert, those who want will receive.  

Can anyone help me out looking for sirens size 9? Sold out online & my fnl didn't get them. Much appreciated.

Just be patient, they lasted longer than expected on FNL. I'm positive there will be many chances to get them at retail. It was slated for a December release so just be patient.

Can anyone with the N7 roshes tell me how they fit?
Buy 1.5 size up from your normal size. And they look dope in person

I know about the women sizing up 1.5. Still deciding if I should get a size 10.5 or a 11 since I wear a 9 sockless and a 9.5 with socks. Thanks for the help though.

Get an 11. I wear a 9 regardless and the 10.5 fits me snug. They fit like a small 1.5 extra, so I'd go with an 11 for you.

Last edited:
Shout out to the user that months ago said OG cws would re-release. That guy came thru with legit info.

Shout out to the user that months ago said OG cws would re-release. That guy came thru with legit info.
I said it almost a year as well. What Nike sometimes appears to do is Test runs and the Roshes passed the test hence retros of the Originals.

Are y'all really calling them retros? LMAO!!! Hilarious how folks will literally do ANYTHING to keep separation of release eras.

you guys do know that they are going to sit there for a long time right? just like the knicks and siren reds every where 

For those sayin u haven't got your shipping confirmation...check your spam folder...that's where mine was

The Roshe is the "2013 Hipster Air Force One"...nice to see them in abundance. Lol! Actually happy to see the resell market evaporating on the Roshe model.

The Roshe is the "2013 Hipster Air Force One"...nice to see them in abundance. Lol! Actually happy to see the resell market evaporating on the Roshe model.
Look man, you don't always have to proclaim something as the "blank new" anything. I hate that. Especially when you don't even understand what your comparing the two things with. Just let things be sometimes man.

Look man, you don't always have to proclaim something as the "blank new" anything. I hate that. Especially when you don't even understand what your comparing the two things with. Just let things be sometimes man.

What I don't understand is your 3rd and 4th sentence or the context you're using them in. I'm just gonna leave it be despite YOU not seeming to get the vibe of my post.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom