ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Last edited:
$170 for Leopard's not too bad?

I'm going on a roshebattical after this purchase.

Pretty damn painful and gratifying finally getting it.

No size 9 in macys for me.
frown.gif
Damn!

Search online, I thought I saw some retailers had it too...

I'll post it when I see it!

Sorry guys but been  busy with wedding planning, but is there a spot to pick up sails for under retail. I want to buy them for my grooms men to wear for the after party. Dont want to be wearing dress shoes at 3 or 4 am
roll.gif

Sorry guys but been  busy with wedding planning, but is there a spot to pick up sails for under retail. I want to buy them for my grooms men to wear for the after party. Dont want to be wearing dress shoes at 3 or 4 am :rofl:

I was looking to do the same thing for my reception. I might just do the iD route.

They've been up for a couple weeks now. I was tempted to cop a pair, but I decided to pick up a pair of boots instead.
Dang, why were you holding out and not sharing that info then... lol.  I've been back and forth a bunch with these, but I knew I'd regret it if I didn't, especially being under retail shipped! Easy cop for me!

I didn't think I'd love these as much as I do. Pulled them out of the box today and am pleasantly surprised by the geo gpx. Material is a little weird but you don't notice while wearing them.

Dang, why were you holding out and not sharing that info then... lol.  I've been back and forth a bunch with these, but I knew I'd regret it if I didn't, especially being under retail shipped! Easy cop for me!
My bad. I'm not as active in here as I used to be. I actually thought I found them from a link posted in here. I guess I found them on KicksDeals or SneakerSteal.

Man... I really wish they would restock Nike Roshe Crimson & Calypso. I missed out on the Calypso and I need a new pair of Crimsons... I saw someone post that FinishLine had em on sale too, mine didn't... Can't believe they went on sale anyways, Crimsons are sicccckk 8)

Also, I've got a question: when is it time to throw out a pair of Roshe Runs?
I have no grip on my shoe anymore, but it's still wearable, although a little dirty...

Does anyone have a super-effective cleaning method? I used to be able to clean my shoe with stain removers + throwing it in the washer, but as of late, it won't back to it's original shine. :\

Last edited:
Sails came in from Finishline and the box they shipped them in was garbage. Seems like they found it on the side of the road. Did a terrible taping job too, barely even taped it, I was lucky the shoes didn't come right out of the 2nd box. Also that box was three times as big as the actually shoe box and came with no packing stuff so the shoebox was just flying around the whole time. On top of that one of the Roshes didnt even come factory laced and they both weren't covered in tissue paper (not that thats a big deal anyways). End rant.

Am I the only one who hates this split color midsole thing Nike is doing? So many shoes ruined by a two-tone midsole.

Back
Top Bottom