ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Hi, im searching for Nike Roshe's like these:

I cant find a model like that. I want it white, and the logo black or blue. Does that model exist or is it a Nike ID?

If It doesnt exist I dont get how Nike can't release such a basic and classic one. Do I really have to revert to Nike ID (expensive) for this? I hope not.

Last edited:

I cant find a model like that. I want it white, and the logo black or blue. Does that model exist or is it a Nike ID?

If It doesnt exist I dont get how Nike can't release such a basic and classic one. Do I really have to revert to Nike ID (expensive) for this? I hope not.
Its a NikeID

You can create your own

$110 isnt expensive at all lol

So, I walked into the gym, switch up my geometrics to a pair of flyknits and put my stuff in the lockers, finished up my workout, got to the locker room and few lockers were broke open and one of them were mine, smh. Thank god only my roshe were stolen, wallet and keys were still there. Anyone knoe where I can get a pair of geometrics for retail, any help is appreciated
Wow, that sucks bro. Same thing happened to me, someone took my blk/gold patent leather ones back in high school. 
mean.gif
 But good thing they didn't take your wallet and keys. 

Lol sucks.

Some guy at my gym had his wallet, Macbook Pro and iPad stolen. I guess he brought in his work bag 

I know it's wishful thinking but any hope for a restock of the Speed Yellow's? :\. No luck finding my size (11.5) on Ebay.

bscarrillo427- Thanks for the help anyway. Kicking myself for passing on these when they were sitting on sneakerhead.com for retail.

That pink looks like crap. Maybe a brighter pink but not feeling those. I've seen them done better. I've switched my laces back and forth a couple times over the summer with the gray and pink but usually stay with the gray.

im hating on everyone who has been able to get a pair the GB natural motion sp roshe. I cant find them to save my life.

Back
Top Bottom