ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Hey guys, I just joined NT but have been collecting the Roshes for quite a while and haven't come across a size 9.5 in the Calypso colorway! I'd really appreciate it if someone could help me out! Thanks!
Ebay! and just a heads up you can get banned or get the forum locked if you buy/sell/trade on this forum. But i know you are just asking for help but you wont find the calypsos anywhere for retail but ebay or another sneaker selling website are your best bet.

Oh I wasn't asking to buy from anyone, just some tips and help on where to find them! Do you happen to know any sites that may have them? Even international sites? Thanks!

Premiums came in from Rakuten today. 4 days from Japan is pretty damn fast!

My collection thus far.

Oh I wasn't asking to buy from anyone, just some tips and help on where to find them! Do you happen to know any sites that may have them? Even international sites? Thanks!

i know just giving you a heads up cuz you said you were new to NT and this Forum. But honestly you wont really find them anywhere not even international sites its harder to find calypsos than mangos nowadays. Hype DC in Australia is the last place people really saw these at a retail store but they do not ship to the U.S. and they are probably dried up of them anyway.

Like i said if your lucky Ebay, Craigslist, or Consignment stores thats really it, and the prices are going to be pretty outrageous for a roshe. 

Hey everyone I just joined NT but I've been browsing the forums for a while now. Does anyone know what's a reasonable price for a pair of sails nowadays? Thanks!

I hate to be that person, but I'm going to ask anyways...Are the premiums slated for a stateside release or will they only be sold overseas? I'm sure this has been answered before but this thread grows by pages everyday and it's difficult to keep up with it all.

I hate to be that person, but I'm going to ask anyways...Are the premiums slated for a stateside release or will they only be sold overseas? I'm sure this has been answered before but this thread grows by pages everyday and it's difficult to keep up with it all.
Honestly we have never received any confirming news one way or another.  Some premiums (women's) have shown up in Europe, and men's premiums have only shown up in Asia...as far as I know.  You can get them off Rakuten (japanese amazon) and depending if you find them on sale you can get them for under $120, if not on sale or the sale doesn't have your size you may be looking at upwards of $150 for each of the 3 colorways. Nike has been extremely awful with the release of this shoe, pertaining to information.  We have no idea what when and if the 3 new colorways on eBay are coming stateside, we don't know if the mango's will release here or a different mango will release here?  Honestly it is a guessing game and the way I have been approaching it, is if I want a colorway I don't wait for it to come here because it just may not happen to.  

No places have them. It's over like more than 6 months ago

I was just in London, Paris, and now am in Venice. No premiums. Only pair of roshes I found was the black palest purple woman's color selling for 99 euro which is 130 usd. I walked away .

Picked up some dope prestos though .

Honestly we have never received any confirming news one way or another.  Some premiums (women's) have shown up in Europe, and men's premiums have only shown up in Asia...as far as I know.  You can get them off Rakuten (japanese amazon) and depending if you find them on sale you can get them for under $120, if not on sale or the sale doesn't have your size you may be looking at upwards of $150 for each of the 3 colorways. Nike has been extremely awful with the release of this shoe, pertaining to information.  We have no idea what when and if the 3 new colorways on eBay are coming stateside, we don't know if the mango's will release here or a different mango will release here?  Honestly it is a guessing game and the way I have been approaching it, is if I want a colorway I don't wait for it to come here because it just may not happen to.  

Thanks for the info! I wear a size 12 and it seems like Ratuken doesn't ever carry that size so I'll just hope for a stateside release soon!

Everything freshkid951 said. If you've been collecting Roshes for quite a while, you should've known that you're basically SOL with Teals unless it pops up for resell on the bay.

I was gonna cop the speed yellows but it was the display.
SMH, dude at Sheikhs tried to pass it off as a DS pair

New Roshe Trails up on sneakerhead.com.  Not sure that I like them. IMHO, none of the Trails have lived up to the Roshe Runs.  

Just bought those Sirens from Grail Status. These will be my first pair of Roshes so I'm looking forward to it. Not to mention I saw the colorway a while back and I think it became my favorite colorway of the Roshes. I was in need of some good walking shoes since I have to walk around campus all day long. Heard these were the shoes to get.

New Roshe Trails up on sneakerhead.com.  Not sure that I like them. IMHO, none of the Trails have lived up to the Roshe Runs.  
Thanks for the info, but I think I'm gonna pass on the trails. Well, unless they come out with a color way I like.

Back
Top Bottom