ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

[COLOR=#red]Spring '13[/COLOR]

There's absolutely too many roshes to cop.. Can't keep up anymore. Gotta just get the would be rare or hard to get colors .

I don't want to start any rumors but what ever happen to that memo saying that these will be on NikeID or was it all bologna.

There's absolutely too many roshes to cop.. Can't keep up anymore. Gotta just get the would be rare or hard to get colors .
uhh not to start anything but...just stick to copping the ones you like?  this is exactly group mentality that creates hype

Not feeling the re-release of the OG colorways or the barrage of new ones. I'll pick up a lot, but I hope they'll be limited.

man, this thread is still a much better thread than all other NT threads, but the dudes are slowly ruining this one too. i remember the first few pages where everyone was happy because these were so easy to get. now its all about exclusivity to people, personally i would rather see 100 people at any given time wearing these than have to resort to ordering from other countries. this is the one shoe i shouldnt have to camp for, but the way its going, i will have to start.

beat my cybers to death the soles are almost fully flat. almost dangerous to wear 'em when it rains. :smh:

man, this thread is still a much better thread than all other NT threads, but the dudes are slowly ruining this one too. i remember the first few pages where everyone was happy because these were so easy to get. now its all about exclusivity to people, personally i would rather see 100 people at any given time wearing these than have to resort to ordering from other countries. this is the one shoe i shouldnt have to camp for, but the way its going, i will have to start.

My exact thoughts.

People should stop wanting all that exclusive stuff (or just go chase Yezzy, paranorman foams and air mags if you want the exclusive stuff for rape price :lol:)

Last edited:
My exact thoughts.
People should stop wanting all that exclusive stuff (or just go chase Yezzy, paranorman foams and air mags if you want the exclusive stuff for rape price :lol:)

Its really sad. I can't even come in this thread anymore due to all the beast. Shoes are selling out 30mins after being posted in here now.

I still remember going to the nike store picking up my sali's and seeing a full size run of calypso's and not even thinking twice about em. Most overrated c/w imo..

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom