ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Open question to the peeps who have the Roshe Run Trails: Would you consider these a true extension of what a Roshe Run is meant to be? i.e., comfort + lightweight simplicity?  I'm wondering if these could really be considered Roshes, so to speak.  

Coming from someone who has yet to see them in stores and/or try them on.  

Saw a guy wearing the dark royals in an Eastlake shopping center walking back to his car with his buddy. Those do look better in person!

Any idea when the new colorways will be releasing?

I bought my first pair of these in Black/Sail a week ago and have been itching to buy another pair. Unfortunately finding these in a size 13 is no easy task.....

What is a reasonable price for a pair of calypsos these days? Ive seen some floating around on craigslist for around 200-220 but that's like 3x retail >.< is that really how much they go for these days???

calypsos are priced at 200$ because you can't buy them anywhere anymore.  Where as the other colorways you can import authentics and theres stock of them.

They are pretty much discontinued. Had to have been a quick strike..

[COLOR=#red]They weren't a quickstrike. People just got on the Roshe wagon after the fact when buzz and momentum continued to grow. I bought my first Roshes off of Swoosh in December of last year. Passed on Calypsos the first time and got them when a restock popped up in the Spring. As soon as the restock hit they were gone within 2 days. Same thing with Iggy's; even though it was well after they had been at other retailers, NDC did in fact have Iguana's up. They just sold out within 2-3 days at most.

To wet the thirst...Summer '13. A lot more but the only images I had access to.

[/COLOR]

They are pretty much discontinued. Had to have been a quick strike..

[COLOR=#red]They weren't a quickstrike. People just got on the Roshe wagon after the fact when buzz and momentum continued to grow. I bought my first Roshes off of Swoosh in December of last year. Passed on Calypsos the first time and got them when a restock popped up in the Spring. As soon as the restock hit they were gone within 2 days. Same thing with Iggy's; even though it was well after they had been at other retailers, NDC did in fact have Iguana's up. They just sold out within 2-3 days at most.

To wet the thirst...Summer '13. A lot more but the only images I had access to.

[/COLOR]

So the OGs are coming back¿ Maybe I'll finally be able to get a pair of Iguanas...

I heard about this restock a few months ago. I blew it off at first, but it looks like there may be some truth to it all.

i don't see it listed as mango in the picture?  what name is mango given?

and lord have mercy on those navy teals

mangos will finally be copped :pimp:
also that navy/teal pair :nerd:

[COLOR=#red]Sorry to break your heart but Mangos ain't coming back bro. You can call it Faux Mango but it's the 096 colorway, Soft Grey/Midnight Fog/Total Crimson[/COLOR]

Back
Top Bottom