ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

I don't understand why some people in here are unhappy with the re-release of some original colorways. I think I even read a post in here hoping the new release will be limited lol.

I welcome the re-release of the og colors and the release of new ones with plenty to go around.
You fail to realize that some(if not most) of us willingly paid over retail to obtain these OG colorways.  Had we known that Nike was going to pull a d*ck move and re-release the same colors within one year, we would've saved our money and waited.  I paid double retail for one of my sport red pairs, so can you imagine how salty I am?  Quit being so one-dimensional, man. 

Get outta here with that nonsense.

Last edited:
I don't understand why some people in here are unhappy with the re-release of some original colorways. I think I even read a post in here hoping the new release will be limited lol.

I welcome the re-release of the og colors and the release of new ones with plenty to go around.

You fail to realize that some(if not most) of us willingly paid over retail to obtain these OG colorways.  Had we known that Nike was going to pull a d*ck move and re-release the same colors within one year, we would've saved our money and waited.  I paid double retail for one of my sport red pairs, so can you imagine how salty I am?  Quit being so one-dimensional, man. 

Honestly that was on you... no one took that money out your pocket & replaced them with shoes...you wanted them & you paid for them at the resellers price

I said from jump i would ever pay more than $85(The amount i paid for my 1st pair Sirens)... that was/is my personal roshe cap

Sirens-$85,Reds-$80,Blk-$60,Iguana-$60,Cyber-$55,& blue/orange-$75 all at or under the cap.....

Last edited:

You fail to realize that some(if not most) of us willingly paid over retail to obtain these OG colorways.  Had we known that Nike was going to pull a d*ck move and re-release the same colors within one year, we would've saved our money and waited.  I paid double retail for one of my sport red pairs, so can you imagine how salty I am?   Quit being so one-dimensional, man. 

Yes I can imagine, but that's your problem. I wish I could've helped you obtain some for retail or below.

I paid over retail on some of my pairs and have no problems with them re-releasing.

I'm just saying, why would some people want any kind of Roshe's limited. It goes completely against what the main purpose of this topic was all about and that was to help other members out and help get everyone a pair.

Jokes. I paid double retail for two pair of Mangos, and I'm not salty that they're possibly releasing in Summer 2013. I've had my pairs a year ahead of a possible U.S. release. I've enjoyed that time breaking necks.

Plus, none of this is confirmed. This is all based on some images of colorways compiled together and said to be "Summer 2013 Roshes." No actual confirmation of any release. Everyone is getting all anxious because of some pictures. Just wait it out and wear your pairs.

Lol I'm sorry that my comment got people's blood boiling. That was just my opinion. I really like the challenge of limited shoes, but I guess some do not. 

I can't wait til the day I am face to face with the tropical twist/blue volt pair <3 Any suggestions on where I could find those bad boys?
Sprites were up on NDC in sizes recently, and for $55 too. Might check there. Tropical Twists have easily become the hardest to find. You may be able to find them around Nike Factory Stores, but eBay is becoming your best bet for those.

Gee son payed $140 for sport reds when they're on ebay for a lot less. Your fault.

Gee son payed $140 for sport reds when they're on ebay for a lot less. Your fault.
Do you wear size 13?  I'm assuming you don't with the way you're opening your trap without thinking.  Size 13 Roshe's are almost impossible to find in-store and online.  The pair I got for $140 was from Ebay, you fool.  Sport red's are my favorite colorway of Roshe's, so they were worth that much to me at the time, but had I known that they were going to re-release, I wouldn't have pulled the trigger.

All of you are again, failing to acknowledge that I paid more, because I was sure they weren't going to release again(or any time soon for that matter).  I mean... when has Nike ever pulled this sh*t before?  Re-releasing the exact same colorway only a year later?

Urban Outfitters has purple/violet for $54.99 incase some of you are interested... Christmas is just around the corner.

I think Roshe's re-releasing is a good thing. I can understand the frustration for those that paid over retail. I would be pissed too. Re-releasing is nothing new to Nike. They make a living retro'ing the same shoes over and over again but it's never been this soon. I will definitely be picking up a pair of the black/sail and sport red as I missed out on these when they originally came out. I have five pairs in my rotation right now so I think that'll last me until next summer. :smile:

Roshe re-releasing? When and where? 
eek.gif

*Back Reads*

Sprites were up on NDC in sizes recently, and for $55 too. Might check there. Tropical Twists have easily become the hardest to find. You may be able to find them around Nike Factory Stores, but eBay is becoming your best bet for those.
Thank you! Diggin your vids btw. Good look on the info. Keep it up!

does anyone know if the roshes are actually good for running in? Ive never heard of anyone attempting to run in them..

Nah they're not youll just hurt yourself if you do.

Do you wear size 13?  I'm assuming you don't with the way you're opening your trap without thinking.  Size 13 Roshe's are almost impossible to find in-store and online.  The pair I got for $140 was from Ebay, you fool.  Sport red's are my favorite colorway of Roshe's, so they were worth that much to me at the time, but had I known that they were going to re-release, I wouldn't have pulled the trigger.

All of you are again, failing to acknowledge that I paid more, because I was sure they weren't going to release again(or any time soon for that matter).  I mean... when has Nike ever pulled this sh*t before?  Re-releasing the exact same colorway only a year later?

No i dont wear a size 13 but ive seen size 13's in store. Not too mention im pretty sure they were up on NDC for a while too.

SO GEE YOU PAID DOUBLE RETAIL.

you guys are the reason why alot of people dont post in here anymore, its filled with a lot of lurkers and beasts. always bashing on one another or trying to pick fights. I hope everyone gets whatever pair their heart desires at a reasonable cost. Praying that this drive prices down with the different colorways coming out.

the only downside about flooding the markets with roshes is when you see all these kids are gonna act like  "OH YEAH I BEEN HAVING THEM. I WAS INTO THEM HELLA LONG AGO" smh

does anyone know if the roshes are actually good for running in? Ive never heard of anyone attempting to run in them..
I asked the same question awhile back and figured I'd tried it for myself.... did so yesterday and it wasn't too bad. It was only a 2 mile run on pavement, but they felt good.

Hell yeah!  They aren't called Roshe Run's for nothing.  Been running in my sport red pair for 6 months now and they're still great.  The traction isn't as good anymore, but as long as I don't step on any slippery surfaces, I'm good!

No i dont wear a size 13 but ive seen size 13's in store. Not too mention im pretty sure they were up on NDC for a while too.
I feel like I'm talking to a kid.  Your statements are irrelevant.  Why do you keep talking about the amount that I paid over retail?    

My point is, that I paid over retail(no matter the amount) because the supply was low and demand was high.  Had I known the sport red's were releasing again next year, I would've waited it out.

I'm talking about apples and you're telling me about oranges.  Stick to the topic, dude.  I'm giving you a reason why some of us are salty about Nike re-launching the same sneaker so soon.

I feel like I'm talking to a kid.  Your statements are irrelevant.  Why do you keep talking about the amount that I paid over retail?    

My point is, that I paid over retail(no matter the amount) because the supply was low and demand was high.  Had I known the sport red's were releasing again next year, I would've waited it out.

I'm talking about apples and you're telling me about oranges.  Stick to the topic, dude.  I'm giving you a reason why some of us are salty about Nike re-launching the same sneaker so soon.

im a sz 12 just as rare..... doesnt change the fact it was YOUR choice & YOUR money no one made you buy them..... yeah you are saty .. i get that... take the hit & keep rolling.... your thrist made your pockets a lil lighter..it happens to the best of us... but dont put someone else down because they welcome the re-release they did nothing to affect your $$ or roshe count

once again a lot of broshes set personal caps & didnt go over it... others bought whatever whenever they popped up & paid the hype price from people who could care less about roshes just grabbing them cuz of the hype..... look at grail status.. if im not mistaken he had his 1st run at retail & the 2nd run was $99 he knocked a few out for the hype price & some didnt care to throw the money down but once again no one made them buy them ... no one was strongarmed for $100+ & the goon replaced the money with roshes.... you wanted something & the reseller had you by the balls cuz you coughed it up....

Last edited:
They might re-release, but also there gonna be a big chance that they won't use the original mesh(men's) with them just like the recent new releases.

Back
Top Bottom