ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

This week's episode of TWIRN is up!

---SUBSCRIBED---

ok thanks, the roshes I got from them I can't find anything wrong with, the only difference I found was that the material for the insole and whats under the insole has a little bit of a glitter to the material.

also im sorry if this has already been discussed but I couldnt find it.... are mango roshes an asia only release? found someone willing to sell me a pair for 177 shipped from japan and don't wanna pay the crazy price before getting a 2nd opinion

Anybody have DS sz 11 "Iguana" and DS sz 6 "Hot Punch"? I'm trying to get me and my wife on Team Roshe : )

There are plenty of ppl still looking to get iguanas . And they are a Colorway everyone wants or still does.. If it weren't for Nordstrom rack they would be harder to get much more so than any of the other og colors . ESP if you started late. It's them 3 that most people try to attain .
I'm sure all the fellas on the team would agree its up there with the got to haves of the og colorways . So yea . Kinda rare
Urban Outfitters was the biggest supplier of Iguanas. I swear EVERY UO had it. full size runs.

ok thanks, the roshes I got from them I can't find anything wrong with, the only difference I found was that the material for the insole and whats under the insole has a little bit of a glitter to the material.
also im sorry if this has already been discussed but I couldnt find it.... are mango roshes an asia only release? found someone willing to sell me a pair for 177 shipped from japan and don't wanna pay the crazy price before getting a 2nd opinion
mangos could be had for cheaper if you look in this thread and elsewhere like ebay.

yea asia only release and its an ok price i paid $145 shipped for mine a while ago. but if you have a small foot you could try ikidwares method using fruboys

They're re-releasing the Iguana's, black sail's and sport red's???  Wtf, NIKE!?!!
Why you mad? Want another pair? Cop. Don't? Don't.

As for me, I might need another black pair...My yack splashed on mine one night - Was donezo :smh:

I for one am glad Nike is bringing back the Blk/Sails, Sport Reds and Iguanas. I was able to double up on Sport Reds, but only have 1 pair of Iguanas and still haven't found a pair of Blk/sails in my size.

feel like i'm the only person not about the iguanas. feel like for the winter time they would be more useful but otherwise i was never feeling them. still should've grbbed my size from nr when i saw them there

feel like i'm the only person not about the iguanas. feel like for the winter time they would be more useful but otherwise i was never feeling them. still should've grbbed my size from nr when i saw them there
iguanas and black/sails are the only roshes i have been wearing for a few weeks since its getting colder. i might pick up a pair of trails for the season too, but i havent seen an on feet of them that looks good.

I for one am glad Nike is bringing back the Blk/Sails, Sport Reds and Iguanas. I was able to double up on Sport Reds, but only have 1 pair of Iguanas and still haven't found a pair of Blk/sails in my size.
I'm with you.  Definitely wearing the crap out of my Black/Sails, and I love the Reds so I'll double those.  Especially if these new CWs have this mesh people are complaining about.

And still waiting on IDs...

I'm excited for the re-stock I got into this real late so I'm fortunate for the re-stock. I only tried on a pair and I loved them but didn't have the funds at the moment and when I did I went back and all gone :smh: the ebay prices on some of these are :x

I don't understand why some people in here are unhappy with the re-release of some original colorways. I think I even read a post in here hoping the new release will be limited lol.

Get outta here with that nonsense.

I welcome the re-release of the og colors and the release of new ones with plenty to go around.

Back
Top Bottom