ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Wow im kinda surprised that nike is coming out with some of the og colorways again but then again we are talking about nike smh..i wouldve hoped that they would just move on and come out with just new colorways and this is coming from someone who wasnt able to cop the iguanas the first time around..not a big fan of the re releasing

Lowkey hoping the re-release have that new garbage mesh. LOL. :tongue:

They also need to just mass produce these so all the beasts can stop ruining this shoe.

Nike re-releasing colorways Summer '13 (black/white, red/white....Mangos?)

Still in search for a couple colorways (black/stadium green, and Womens "Sprites" and blue/white)

Crazy how everyone talks about Roshes now

Nike re-releasing colorways Summer '13 (black/white, red/white....Mangos?)

Still in search for a couple colorways (black/stadium green, and Womens "Sprites" and blue/white)

Crazy how everyone talks about Roshes now

they were an after thought for most of the yr & then the train hit hard

Lowkey hoping the re-release have that new garbage mesh. LOL. :tongue:

They also need to just mass produce these so all the beasts can stop ruining this shoe.

the new mesh aint that bad... so even if they do ill more than likely still double on cw i already have

i dont get why they dont produce these like they do free runs. wish i could still walk in NR and have my pick of sizes and c/w's

[COLOR=#red]They weren't a quickstrike. People just got on the Roshe wagon after the fact when buzz and momentum continued to grow. I bought my first Roshes off of Swoosh in December of last year. Passed on Calypsos the first time and got them when a restock popped up in the Spring. As soon as the restock hit they were gone within 2 days. Same thing with Iggy's; even though it was well after they had been at other retailers, NDC did in fact have Iguana's up. They just sold out within 2-3 days at most.
To wet the thirst...Summer '13. A lot more but the only images I had access to.
[/COLOR]

:smokin

Last edited:
uhh not to start anything but...just stick to copping the ones you like?  this is exactly group mentality that creates hype

Those would be the colors that ill end up liking , albeit I liked teals mangos and iguanas well they turned out to be the rare ones .. Same will be for some of these new colors. It just happens I don't control that. And plus Trevor . You don't get to tell me anything . I know your darkest secrets and dramatics .. Lol so don't lecture me .. I always told everyone to get off blasting you when you were getting it from other members.. Don't try that on me I'm no kid.

Bought my first pair of nike roshe runs today! I got a 35% discount at shiehk for an incident that happened a couple weeks ago with me and one of their employees. Glad to say I bought my first pair for only 45 bucks, last size too 8) Thank The Lord for the shoe gods!!

Last edited:
Bought my first pair of nike roshe runs today! I got a 35% discount at shiehk for an incident that happened a couple weeks ago with me and one of their employees. Glad to say I bought my first pair for only 45 bucks, last size too
glasses.gif
Thank The Lord for the shoe gods!!
which shiekh in l.a. so I too can have an incident with an employee.

been a minute since i've been in here, who wants to give me the facts on where to get these purple/grey ones

Nice vid GTFan. Your uploads are becoming part of my weekly routine.

I for one am excited for all upcoming roshe releases, including any colorways that were originally released. 

Those would be the colors that ill end up liking , albeit I liked teals mangos and iguanas well they turned out to be the rare ones .. Same will be for some of these new colors. It just happens I don't control that. And plus Trevor . You don't get to tell me anything . I know your darkest secrets and dramatics .. Lol so don't lecture me .. I always told everyone to get off blasting you when you were getting it from other members.. Don't try that on me I'm no kid.

...iguanas werent rare.

...iguanas werent rare.

There are plenty of ppl still looking to get iguanas . And they are a Colorway everyone wants or still does.. If it weren't for Nordstrom rack they would be harder to get much more so than any of the other og colors . ESP if you started late. It's them 3 that most people try to attain .

I'm sure all the fellas on the team would agree its up there with the got to haves of the og colorways . So yea . Kinda rare

Back
Top Bottom