ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Trying to revive the team roshe t-shirt, open to team members only for now.  This will be the initial run, somewhat of a test.  Determine if the quality is right, price is feasible and enough interest is generated.  There were many other designs post much earlier in the thread, but here are a few of mine.  I am opening up the vote to everyone but only members can purchase (hopefully in the near future, non-team members can purchase).  Those who posted designs before, please repost and any new designs are welcome.  Designers, try to keep the designs with a white t-shirt to keep cost down.  We can consider other t-shirt colors after the first batch.  

I am giving new designs a 24 hour deadline (so tomorrow midnight will be the last chance to enter a design(s)).  Voting will begin now and end on thursday midnight PST.  In addition, votes need to include one colorway of choice for this first batch (we can vary the colorway after we established our first run at these).  Giving deadlines so we can move this along, unlike our first attempt.  It pretty much lingered till the idea just faded.  Further details will be provided on cost (should be between $10-$15 shipped per shirt), shirt dimensions and quality.  To vote please include designer name and colorway.

Those team members wanting a shirt, PM me before friday with a size so i can get an idea of how many people are interested.  Let the vote begin!!

back

somehow the font color turned out green, no time to fix it but imagine it is teal

Last edited:
I have a question, how come some mangos and teals have hang tags and others don't? Anybody know the answer? My mangos didn't come with a hang tag

Is this from the on the pair you got from id4? im bout to cop iggys finally too from them. Im pretty ocd on quality as well. lol. Anyone else have this problem on shoes ordered from id4?

Yes from id4. But Not only them. All my pairs seem to be cursed.

Id4 shipping is legit. Took two days to get it.
Faster than those other china stores

Their price seems a little higher than retail, no? Roshes for $90?
Haha they definitely changed the price. I'm guessing due to the fact that it sold out in a day, but I got my pair for $69.36 shipped. I have a hard time paying for ANY Roshe over $80, most I've ever paid was $78 shipped for my Iguanas out of my 9 pairs.

Last edited:

I have a question, how come some mangos and teals have hang tags and others don't? Anybody know the answer? My mangos didn't come with a hang tag
the mangos were an asia release. as far as i know they always have tags in korea and japan. the teals you saw with a tag are not from the US they were from Australia. you may have bought a size 9 sample pair of the mangos which were released in the US. i don't know if china roshes have a tag......

the mangos were an asia release. as far as i know they always have tags in korea and japan. the teals you saw with a tag are not from the US they were from Australia. you may have bought a size 9 sample pair of the mangos which were released in the US. i don't know if china roshes have a tag......

Correct..

SIgh, my Urban Outfitters Knicks order got cancelled. Oh well, they weren't my size anyways (half size down). The hunt continues. At least I have the Cybers coming in this Friday. 

Trying to revive the team roshe t-shirt, open to team members only for now.  This will be the initial run, somewhat of a test.  Determine if the quality is right, price is feasible and enough interest is generated.  There were many other designs post much earlier in the thread, but here are a few of mine.  I am opening up the vote to everyone but only members can purchase (hopefully in the near future, non-team members can purchase).  Those who posted designs before, please repost and any new designs are welcome.  Designers, try to keep the designs with a white t-shirt to keep cost down.  We can consider other t-shirt colors after the first batch.  

I am giving new designs a 24 hour deadline (so tomorrow midnight will be the last chance to enter a design(s)).  Voting will begin now and end on thursday midnight PST.  In addition, votes need to include one colorway of choice for this first batch (we can vary the colorway after we established our first run at these).  Giving deadlines so we can move this along, unlike our first attempt.  It pretty much lingered till the idea just faded.  Further details will be provided on cost (should be between $10-$15 shipped per shirt), shirt dimensions and quality.  To vote please include designer name and colorway.

Those team members wanting a shirt, PM me before friday with a size so i can get an idea of how many people are interested.  Let the vote begin!!

somehow the font color turned out green, no time to fix it but imagine it is teal
My vote is #3, but unfortunately I don't need a Calypso shirt...

found some new info on the last mens colorway for the premiums didn't release yet. number is:525234-007   color is:  light bone/light bone/soft grey /volt

heads up @hotnessfeet on instagram posted they will be receiving a restock on the siren reds if you're interested.

from what I know they charge above retail though, but if you're really wanting a pair and cant get it anywhere else, you might want to follow them/check their website tomorrow.

helping out the fam...remember me when I apply for team roshe! haha

-nikemike715

I am not excited for these premiums. I like the roshes for the sporty colorways and comfort, not trying to get serious with this shoe.

The Roshe run trails are disgusting too. We haven't seen nearly enough colorways in the US being a size 12 mens :smh:

Last edited:
found some new info on the last mens colorway for the premiums didn't release yet. number is:525234-007   color is:  light bone/light bone/soft grey /volt
Awesome! Illy can we add this to the front page?
that was just color i chose for the mockup.  first run, colorway choice is up for vote.

ahhh i did not even vote, im voting 3 as well and iquana colorway
My vote would be Black/Sail for the first shirt. Wearable with any colorway, and we wouldn't need to stress any about color matching for now.

back

my vote goes to three, in iguana

heads up @hotnessfeet on instagram posted they will be receiving a restock on the siren reds if you're interested.
from what I know they charge above retail though, but if you're really wanting a pair and cant get it anywhere else, you might want to follow them/check their website tomorrow.
helping out the fam...remember me when I apply for team roshe! haha
-nikemike715
thank you for the info, but that price is cray :\\\\

i wanted to double on sirens too..

my vote goes to three, in iguana
if you want one pm me your size, thanks trev for voting!

as of right now #3 and the iguana cw are in the lead.  keep them coming, we need to get this done!!

btw: my thought process was that the bonzai image can act as our nike logo. simple yet effective and eventually be recognize as team roshe within the sneaker community.  props to the member who came up with the idea (sorry can't remember.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom