ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

I don't think I've ever seen so many people lose their **** over 20 DOLLARS
for me $20 goes a long way, don't take money for granted regardless of how much you have. you can never go wrong saving. hell i copped another sport red off zappos and will return my retail sport red. don't be judging people, some people save up for just to get a pair. getting them cheaper is in the interest of many people.

for me $20 goes a long way, don't take money for granted regardless of how much you have. you can never go wrong saving. hell i copped another sport red off zappos and will return my retail sport red. don't be judging people, some people save up for just to get a pair. getting them cheaper is in the interest of many people.
Getting them for retail used be the interest. You can't be complaining about resellers and their prices, then complain about retail. It's stupid.

THIS. But I do also agree $20 difference shouldn't be a huge deal when it used to be dropping 100 on the bay

It's kinda funny how people went from *****in about resale prices to *****in about box price LOL 
roll.gif

So for the people that have wovens. I normally wear a size 13 in roshes. Is it advised to go to a 14 since there is no 13.5? or stick with a 13?

So for the people that have wovens. I normally wear a size 13 in roshes. Is it advised to go to a 14 since there is no 13.5? or stick with a 13?
since there is no 13.5,id say stick with 13.size 14 would run big on you and end up returning it.

Wow. Didn't know people would get all mad about retail price lol. One moment you're complaining about how resellers clean out stores and they're so hard to find, then the next moment it's available and you don't want it for retail. You snooze, you lose so stop and bothering Zappos customer service.

Stop being so bootytickled.

Been looking for a pair of Siren Red Roshe with no luck. Found a pair for $130 but couldn't pull the trigger . Maybe i'll get another pair of the black/sail for retail. 

sucks for the people who mass copped for resale since zappos is loaded. i love their next day shipping. fo the freeee

yeah i've been lookin for siren reds and cybers in sizes 9.5 with no luck.;[ I'm just waiting patiently

There's more people in this thread complaining about the complainers than there were actual complainers to begin with lol

I couldn't rock my Roshes today because it rained, but I figured since I was cleaning my closet I might as well attempt to do one of those star shapes a lot of you Broshes do.

I regret not grabbing the red bottoms and neones when I saw them for 50. Just didn't appeal like the black sails, until I saw them in person ...

Funny how everyone is So damn thirsty for Sirens now! Everyone has a pair of "og's" now and is all about Sirens.

Just makes me see the real hypebeast. I passed on them once last year and the next chance picked up I couldn't resist they were to fresh! They were literally sitting at shoe palace forever!

I knew this day was coming. It was a matter of when and this restock of the 3 colorways drew in so much hype its not going to be the same anymore...I'm waiting for IDs, all the new releases don't do anything for me...have fun and play nice!

Back
Top Bottom