ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

may have found the hookup of the year. the guy that is selling me DS size 11.5 mangos for $120 shipped, is also gonna sell me his lightly worn size 12 calypsos for another $150. Orrrrrr i'm getting scammed lol. but he did send tagged pics tho so i guess i will have to wait and see! worst case scenario i guess ill have to file a dispute with paypal. 

It looks like its wearing off.... I rubbed it a little bit lol. It pisses me off every time I look at it. Seller refunded me some of my money. Its hard to find information about this so few people have this cw.
They're colored in and out, not painted, and regardless of few people having it, the soles are all made the same. They're just scuffs. You're lucky he refunded, most wouldn't. 

Last edited:
They're colored in and out, not painted. They're just scuffs. You're lucky he refunded, most wouldn't. 

Hmm alright. Just looks kinda funny. The paint is smooth around it and in the scuff it gets kinda rough. I inspected my mangos and thunders to compare. Ahh well.

Crimsons came in from BP

Thanks again Broshe

Crimson vs Sport Red

has anybody seen a US online spot selling the mint FBs yet? I had a link for a Euro spot selling em but they sold out hella fast. I work @ FTL, not a reseller. if somebody can scoop me those; I can return the favor on a black, red, or dark green pair cuz they're sitting @ my store.

I am not a Roshe team member, but I been a fiend for these shoes since day one. Stopped copping ever since they started messing with the materials and color blocking....upon seeing the 2013 spring arrivals I knew I had to get hip. I had no idea ppl were on Roshe like that tho.

Peep the NR tag

Just wanted to get a legit check. Ordered these last week from id4shoes; as many had recommended copping the Cyber's from them. Waiting on my pair of Iguana's in the mail that southboston78 had shared were at UrbanOutfitters in Boston. Thanks 

You have no idea what you're talking about. I really wish you had to be approved to post here like the old NT days. This thread is straight garbage. Fine then, we might as well keep all of the information to ourselves and tell GTFAN712 to stop making videos and you can find all of the roshe news elsewhere. Yeah, I think we need to stay out of this thread like we have for the past few months because it's all useless.
This thread sucks! People are only asking the same questions for 7 pages, and these are Roshes they gonna be everywhere in a month so chill out people!!!!! I think the resellers are hyping this thread up to make a small profit 

I am not a Roshe team member, but I been a fiend for these shoes since day one. Stopped copping ever since they started messing with the materials and color blocking....upon seeing the 2013 spring arrivals I knew I had to get hip. I had no idea ppl were on Roshe like that tho.

Peep the NR tag
Nice batch of OG cw's. That's a lot of iggys

Blk/sail and Sport reds were at Nordstrom Rack last year for $50

As well as volt and a bunch of women's colorways

Did anyone remember that?

Imagine walking into NR now and find some of the spring 2013 colorways sitting

How times changed.
I miss those NR Days.  It was amazing how these shoes were slept on last year since these $70 Nikes were considered "not relevant."  I miss the days of walking in to NR and finding some Iggys, Sport Reds, and Cybers with the top of the boxes cut off and with colored tags stickered on with price range from $40-$55.  This is when times in Roshe culture was so much simpler and peaceful or "Zen like."   

How does FB's fit? I'm a true 10 with roshe's but I have a feeling I'm going to have to .5 size up because its not OG mesh? Any thoughts?

Last edited:
Originally Posted by justdome

i hate this threat more by the day. like i said i cant wait to get these last 3 pairs. and then throw in the towel til Nike ID. it was a good 10 months of searching high and low for my 22 pairs(no doubles). im glad i know enough to get a pair if something catches my eye. the Roshe Run will forever be on my feet. just keep them coming nike.

And who in here can honestly say they never resold?
F U C K the ones who make it a job!!

Last edited:
How does FB's fit? I'm a true 10 with roshe's but I have a feeling I'm going to have to .5 size up because its not OG mesh? Any thoughts?
Not trying to sound rude or anything, but i think several people have posted how they fit. Searching the forum can save everyone time and prevent headaches

i hate this threat more by the day. like i said i cant wait to get these last 3 pairs. and then throw in the towel til Nike ID. it was a good 10 months of searching high and low for my 22 pairs. im glad i know enough to get a pair if something catches my eye. the Roshe Run will forever be on my feet. just keep them coming nike.

And who in here can honestly say they never resold?
F U C K the ones who make it a job!!
Couldn't have said it better myself.

what's everybody I've been lurking for a while but I finally created an account and decided to jump on the Roshe wagon. I just got my Black Sails and Iggys from Zappos. I love these shoes

Back
Top Bottom