ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Foot action in las vegas still have the crimsons in stock at the boulevard mall! Also if anyone is looking for the florals I was just at nike town las vegas and they still have all 3 colors and alot of sizes left in stock for them give them a call at nike town and they will do a phone order for you! 7026508888

I just scooped up a pair of Iguanas at Urban Outfitters in SOHO like 30min ago. Just a heads up, in case some of you are still looking for them. They charge $75, though.

1hqom8.jpg

I got 2 pairs of Iggy at $35 at 2 different Urban Outfitters. Told them another store matched the online $35 sale price even tho its a different color, they tried to deny me the 2nd time, got a manager & i told them it applies to the style & all colorways of that style. He said ok. Either you sell them or they sell you. Word to Glen Gary Glenross

I called the Sheikh in Montclair mall and they said they getting a new shipment next Wednesday... I'm thinking you mean tomorrow??? He said no next Wednesday. Would they still be getting a restock a week out?

The red/white's and black/whites were still available at the Champs at the Garden State Mall in Paramus NJ today. I copped a bunch of different pairs this morning from FNL but are still looking for the orange/tans and "yeezy's"...Pardon my ignorance but what are the official colors for the "yeezy's"...I really hate to keep causing them more hype by associating the two together.

i guess i'll be sleeping for a good week until FA gets their next shipment haha
something is wrong with NIKE they post that the tonal quickstrike will release on insider and they do yet these that are supposed to be GR are nowhere on anyone's scheduled shipments, on insider, or on any news feed. and most retailers strongly assume that they are receiving them....

Last edited:
Part of the blame should be towards the stores for not putting a limit on how many pairs you can buy.

Why? Their purpose is simply to sell the inventory they have. Whether it's to one person or to 30 individuals, it's not the store responsibility to control the secondary market.

$tores have the same mentality as re$ellers. They don't care who they are selling their shoes too, as long as their cashing in.

Eh. Stores have overhead and carrying costs, employees, a business plan, and generally a set retail price. They HAVE to sell product to keep their doors open.

$tores have the same mentality as re$ellers. They don't care who they are selling their shoes too, as long as their cashing in.
But if they're not careful, they'll alienate their customers. It's a fine line between selling all their stock to one person and creating incentive for customer's loyalty.

That's in an idealistic world. If they keep stocking product that people want, they'll keep selling. If it's resellers that get there first, so be it.

I don't approve of or agree with reselling at all, especially when it's bulk and astronomical prices are set. I avoid most limited or "hyped" releases for that reason, it's just not that important to me to spend my time in line or paying ridic prices for a pair of sneakers. But everybody keeps feeding the machine. It's a much of the fault of those adding to the demand by being so afraid of not having the hottest new thing that they're willing to spend this kind of money as it is the stores. $300-1000+ for all kinds of Nikes and Jordans is insane but nothing is slowing it down. Everyone wants to be able to post what they got on Instagram or in the WDYWT thread to get e-props. Gotta keep up with the Joneses

Geez I left last night on the last page which was 640 and now were in page 668? TGE THIRST IS REAL.. Or people just posting up nonsense like "I'm eating popcorn now"

@ScarsorScabs - you hit the nail on the head.  Mom & pop stores need to worry about alienating customers, but chains just care about moving product - the sooner the better.

I called the Sheikh in Montclair mall and they said they getting a new shipment next Wednesday... I'm thinking you mean tomorrow??? He said no next Wednesday. Would they still be getting a restock a week out?
Montclair. Funny seeing people in this Thread so close to me

don't have any of the wovens in my collection yet. can't decide if i should pull the trigger on a pair or not hmmm

Back
Top Bottom