ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

FB's are cool but not worthy of all this **** riding yall are giving them . . .

Making my daily inquiry post about the City Pack . . .

I need a Size 13 in the Tokyos and NYC's. NEED MAN. haha

It's weird that people got confirmation for the order. She definitely confirmed that there was no restock and that it was a site error...well GL to all those who got their orders confirmed!

lol that guy sounds dumb.. its not an error. people just bought them all including resellers.

on the other hand, anyone like these? and how are you gunna rock them with.. long socks, short socks, pants shorts, etc.

Last edited:
Yes they do. Not many though. I got my Paris and Londons yesterday from Caliroots and they have UK size 12s which is US size 13. I missed out on the Tokyos in a size 13 thanks to Airtunes who took the last pair. =P. =)
FB's are cool but not worthy of all this **** riding yall are giving them . . .

Making my daily inquiry post about the City Pack . . .

I need a Size 13 in the Tokyos and NYC's. NEED MAN. haha
I'd say check there. I hear it was $114 shipped or something like that. Tokyo's long gone though after sneaker sites pegged them as Yeezyesque. That train has been ridden, but other cities still seem to be around.

Not sure how long they let you keep it in your cart but it can't be much. They snatch em outtta my cart Its all good tho, gonna try with FL

lol that guy sounds dumb.. its not an error. people just bought them all including resellers.

on the other hand, anyone like these? and how are you gunna rock them with.. long socks, short socks, pants shorts, etc.
How do I sound dumb? Lol that's what the rep told me. Just relaying the message. Take it how you want

If anyone gets any release info (online only) on the total crimson (non fb) please let me know , and i appreciate all the reps from the link :wink:

It's weird that people got confirmation for the order. She definitely confirmed that there was no restock and that it was a site error...well GL to all those who got their orders confirmed!
Hackers messing with people? hhahaha That'd be rough seeing how high some peoples' hopes just shot up. Hoping not for the NT fam. For the vultures - let 'em scrap with each other throughout the night and day over that FNL link drop.
laugh.gif

FNL fixed the price "error" on the tarps. If FNL didn't "rob" me (sending me replacement)of my $20 WC card Saturday I would've ordered them today.

yeah when the real yeezys came out everything crashed and it got stuck in my cart. checked out 30-45 mins after tweet

Hackers messing with people? hhahaha That'd be rough seeing how high some peoples' hopes just shot up. Hoping not for the NT fam. For the vultures - let 'em scrap with each other throughout the night and day over that FNL link drop. :lol:
Hahaha yup. Funny how that dude is calling me dumb. Probably scared BC he got a confirmation on his order. Oh well. I'm not here to hate. Just trying to share info

I know I'm way late to the game on this but I'm looking for the iguana/black/sail Roshe's. anyone have any idea if anyplace has any in stock? I check all the online sites that I know every few days but am unable to find anything. I see them on eBay but they seem to be priced stupid high and I've read in this thread that there are a number of knock offs out there. I realize this type of question is asked a lot, but its very clear y'all know all the roshe spots. TIA.

Is this that 4Wrestling person. If so, somebody needs to block him from this thread. He is blatantly using the information available here for the purpose of reselling.
Dude with 60 posts telling me I should be blocked 
laugh.gif

And if you think I get my information from this thread OR blocking me from this thread would stop me from reselling.  I resell every single Nike release every single weekend.  All without leaving my condo.

Back
Top Bottom